Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2006, 09:37 PM

Default Re: Damn this is so crazy

[ QUOTE ]
yup, pretty crazy.

any wonder why exporting this type of "democracy" has never worked . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

"Federalism" is slightly different than democracy. It's also what a lot of users on this forum mistake for facism. It also makes for a very confusing society to live in. On the one hand, they want us to work, make a living, provide for ourselves and our own, etc etc; BUT... anyway this is for Politics Forum. I'll stop now.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:08 AM

Default Re: Damn this is so crazy

People who own HORSE racetracks own your country's politicians. People who own HORSE racetracks are directly responsible for the demise of online gaming and passage of the anti online gaming bill. DON'T GO NEAR A HORSE RACETRACK. They don't have a high public profile, but millionaires who operate the horse race industry are some greedy selfish bastards.

[ QUOTE ]
I wanted to find out about the legal horse racing done in the USA that is apparently just fine by Mr. Frist and his right wing republican lunatics. I have never even bet on horses in real life and don't really know anything about it, so I searched for some of the horse racing sites and this makes me so freaking mad when I go to some of their sites! Damn it if you go to the horse racing websites (like the famous youbet.com) right on the top in big letters it says "US based and licensed, NASDAQ listed." How in the motherfunking world can you have a legal licensed US BASED website that lets you bet on motherfreaking horses running around a track - but you can't play poker! There is more damn skill in playing poker than trying to decide if Pretty Pony is going to beat Lucky Lappy in the Fifth at the track today. Damn the WTO or somebody with power has got to point out the insane crazyness of this US gaming nonsense! Please excuse the venting but damn I am so mad at this nonsense........

[/ QUOTE ]