Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2006, 10:32 AM

Default Do I benefit from coaching?

Hi!

I have recently started to think about getting some coaching to get some new bearings for my game.
I started full ring limit but currently play SH limit and like it guite much. But I don't seem to be able to beat game for lots of BB/100 as others seem to be able. I have read all basic books and read 2+2 plus other forums. Stats seems to be in line with others maybe in lower end but there. So doing something wrong.

What is best way to plug my leaks. I play currently in 1/2 - 2/4 and beating those under 1BB/100 for 85k hands done 44k hands in 3/6 and lost 0.3BB/100.

So What ppl think, worth the cost? flame away...
Old 10-07-2006, 10:37 AM

Default Re: Do I benefit from coaching?

yes
Old 10-07-2006, 01:21 PM

Default Re: Do I benefit from coaching?

Definitely worth the cost.. It will pay itself off very quickly. A coach will (should) be able to advance your game and plug your leaks better than any book or any amount of posts in this forum. There are a few regulars in this forum that are willing to do coaching for a nominal fee.

Take a look at the coaching list at the top of the page and choose someone who sounds right for you.

Good luck!