Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is Buckman being a loser?
Yes, this website is unauthorized and undermines my credibility as a legitimate businessman 1 50.00%
No, I would be proud to have a website like that where my old colleagues can drop me a line 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2006, 08:23 PM

Default Re: Brag: I am going to be on High Stakes Poker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just wear jeans, a tshirt and sandals. You're going to look like a dick if you get all dressed up. Look at the show now, everyone dresses how they normally dress. Don't try to look like esfandiari or negreanu.

Also to the people who suggest he wears something BBV or poker related, you're all retarded. That is the worst idea ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could not agree more. People know you are a baller if you can afford to buy in for $750K, you don't need to prove your a baller by wearing nice close. It is more baller to wear an old pair of jeans, t shirt, and rainbows.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. i'm always more impressed with the understated look than the overstated "i'm trying too hard to be a balla" look.

enjoy and good luck.
Old 10-06-2006, 01:08 PM

gl

Do you still live in SB Aba?? You should come to our homegame on De La Vina Wed. Nights, its sick.
Old 10-06-2006, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
first time u loose a pot, u look at your cards. shuffle them in your hands with disgusted face, throw them at the table then look at the person who won the pot and say lol donkaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG POTY.
Old 10-07-2006, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ABA you look like Tom Cruise. You should go on GSN wearing a scientology hat.

[/ QUOTE ]

the first thing i thought when i saw the pic was 'oh [censored] he looks like tom cruise'.

if it wasnt just that picture and you really do look like him, a subtle scientolgoy jab could be sweet.

---

and gl aba, very impressive what you've done so far with poker.
Old 10-07-2006, 05:02 AM

I dunno man. I don't know you and if you are ding this than you are obviously a much better player than me and have much more money than me and I understand that wow its HSP and it's on TV. But why do you want to play against these pros when you can keep playing against crappy players instead? Other than tournaments I could not see myself sitting down at a table full of pros regardless of how good I am. It would be easier to beat the tourists and I'm in it for the money. So I'm just saying I'm not sure it's the most +ev decision.

However, obviously you have decided to do it and so I throw my full suppport behind you. Good luck man....I hope you clean up. Make 4 of a kind vs. DN's full house and set a new record. (Then get DN's autograph......lol).
Old 10-07-2006, 05:08 AM

He's getting an overlay of like 10BB/100, 30% staked, No Rake, and there's always a couple of amateurs in the game... this is +EV... plus the chance to play 12 hours with the greatest in the game makes this definitely worth it if he can afford it, which, reading the thread, he can! Can't wait to see this!
Old 10-07-2006, 05:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno man. I don't know you and if you are ding this than you are obviously a much better player than me and have much more money than me and I understand that wow its HSP and it's on TV. But why do you want to play against these pros when you can keep playing against crappy players instead? Other than tournaments I could not see myself sitting down at a table full of pros regardless of how good I am. It would be easier to beat the tourists and I'm in it for the money. So I'm just saying I'm not sure it's the most +ev decision.

However, obviously you have decided to do it and so I throw my full suppport behind you. Good luck man....I hope you clean up. Make 4 of a kind vs. DN's full house and set a new record. (Then get DN's autograph......lol).

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHA
Old 10-07-2006, 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHA

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-07-2006, 05:40 AM

So I'm sweating a full table of 6max 50/100NL at FTP, a few minutes ago...

Aba sits in. Everybody quits.

Prahlad had just sat in, but he too, was afraid of aba.

Are they really afraid, or was it just bad timing?
Old 10-07-2006, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If he gets "lol donkaments" on air, I'll cry.

[/ QUOTE ]