Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Have you personally participated in any political activity aimed at stopping this legislation?
Yes 97 36.74%
No 167 63.26%
Voters: 264. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2006, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Celebrity Dating

A friend from college dated and banged Laura Prepon when they both were in highschool.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:10 PM

I chatted with and got the number of 'Mandy Jay' from one of the Bachelors. She was in an airport and I had no idea who she was.

Unfortunately, we played phone tag a couple of times and then she stopped calling back. Oh well.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A friend from college dated and banged Laura Prepon when they both were in highschool.

[/ QUOTE ]
This might be a stretch, but do you have any stories about this? Was she really dirty in bed? Was she 6'5" like she is now? What kind of clique was she in, ie popular, quiet, asian, what? Seriously, these types of details are what turn [censored] responses into "Whoa!" responses.

Blow our minds.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No one here is interested in hearing about your dates with Richard Simmons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 10-05-2006, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Have any of you ever dated any celebrities? I dated a girl who you will all recognize but wont reveal who it is until other people begin to post because I dont want it to sound like a brag thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not? thats largely what this website is about. I think "Trip report: I dated..." would have been a better approach.

[/ QUOTE ]

He never said she was hot, just that wed recognize her. So a "trip report: I dated Kathy Kinney" isnt going to be much of a brag

I like what dids had to say in this thread
Old 10-05-2006, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have any of you ever dated any celebrities? I dated a girl who you will all recognize but wont reveal who it is until other people begin to post because I dont want it to sound like a brag thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

good job. so you wanted it to sound like a brag thing AND a tease thing instead?
Old 10-05-2006, 03:35 PM

Over in BBV this OP says Mischa Barton was wearing a shirt he designed, but doesn't know how to post pictures on the internet.

Old 10-05-2006, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yet you created this thread...

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-05-2006, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This might be a stretch, but do you have any stories about this? Was she really dirty in bed? Was she 6'5" like she is now? What kind of clique was she in, ie popular, quiet, asian, what? Seriously, these types of details are what turn [censored] responses into "Whoa!" responses.

Blow our minds.

[/ QUOTE ]

The details I haven't aren't that great, but I'll lay them out for anyone interested.

This was more of a friend of a friend, but I hung out with this kid alot. He went to U. Delaware and was in my good friends fraternity.

I was told the story in 1999 I think, so she definately wasn't as well know as she is now. She was just known as the red head girl on "That 70's Show" really.

It was brought up because the "hero" in question had a few of this friends over from highschool and they brought out an old year book. He showed us the picture of Laura and asked if we recognized her. I don't remember what highschool it was, but I'm pretty sure it was northern jersey, just outside of NYC. It was definately a very young picture of her, fresh or sophmore year. She looked pretty hot though.

The actual story is not a great one, apparently she was one of those artsy actress chicks, but the cool kind who partied a bunch. I guess she was a semi-sloot because he just met her at a party, they hung out a few times and f-ed a few times and went their separate ways. The only thing he said about her was that she was very average in bed (expected because at the time she was 16 or so) and had very pale skin but her t*ts looked and felt amazing.

He also said she liked to drink a decent amount, but wasn't considered that big of a partier because most of kids they partied with did alot of coke, but she distanced herself from that a bit.

Trust me, I wish I had more details.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Having Mischa Barton wear your clothes after your line has gone out of business does not count as dating