Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2006, 11:25 PM

Default Re: BEAT! ZOMG HOMEGAMAMENTS!!11!

[ QUOTE ]
Okay....so I'm in an 8 man tournament at a home game with a few other STTFers. So it's like midway through or something and blinds are like 45/90 and I get red aces on the CO. Well, I decide to limp b/c it's a STTF game and no one will see it coming. Well SB (cha) calls like a little wimp and then BB (GreekHouse) thinks for like 2 minutes attempting to make fun of me rather than spite raising me which was my plan of course.

Here is the flop:

A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

OMG SHIP ALL TEH MONIES TO ME I AM WORLD CHAMP BATCHES!

Ok so they check to me and I push b/c obv it's the best meta-play...they'll surely spite call me.

BUT THEN GREEKHOUSE CALLS WITH JT!?!?!?! WTF BAD BEAT.....HOW COULD HE NOT RAISE THAT 'ISH PREFLOP.

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

So dumb.....I thought about urinating on the table but just scattered all the chips instead. What a bunch of A-holes.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

This was surely one of the happiest moments of my life. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]