Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2006, 10:19 PM

Default MTH SNG functions don\'t work

None of the SNG functions work in MTH....the SNG opener, Close table when finished, request hand history. I sent an email about 24 hours ago, no reply yet. Has anybody else had any better luck?
Old 10-02-2006, 10:00 PM

Default Re: MTH SNG functions don\'t work

I am having the same problem and it's causing distractions. I would like it to open tables for me since because of it I have made a few misclicks. I am playing continous so I need to keep opening while playing and closing them when they finish which is not working.

Please help.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:07 AM

None of em works for me too. Total waste of money.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:37 AM

I am considering totally removing the SNG Opener in 2.029 as it no longer seems to work for anyone. I will however reimplement the automatic closure of finished tables and hand history request function.

As for it being a totally waste of money, I will not try to change your opinion as that is your own. I can only stress what I am already stressing on the web site - Please try out the demo first and ensure that the functions you're interested in are functional.
Old 10-03-2006, 01:07 PM

Sit-N-Go Opener (the program itself) works, so apparently it's possible to get around the newest Party patch. I wouldn't expect the developer to be eager to discuss the programming with you, as he's developing a competing product.

Idleminer also works with Sit-n-go's (at least they try to), and since their product isn't in direct competition with yours, perhaps they'd be willing to help.

In any case, you're probably better off pushing the addition of Stars, since Party apparently has given up the ghost with the US customers.
Old 10-03-2006, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sit-N-Go Opener (the program itself) works, so apparently it's possible to get around the newest Party patch. I wouldn't expect the developer to be eager to discuss the programming with you, as he's developing a competing product.

Idleminer also works with Sit-n-go's (at least they try to), and since their product isn't in direct competition with yours, perhaps they'd be willing to help.

In any case, you're probably better off pushing the addition of Stars, since Party apparently has given up the ghost with the US customers.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was also my reasoning for not pushing a lot of time into the development of a new SNG Opener. There's a lot more of requests for further site support than for the SNG Opener to be revived.
Old 10-03-2006, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was also my reasoning for not pushing a lot of time into the development of a new SNG Opener. There's a lot more of requests for further site support than for the SNG Opener to be revived.

[/ QUOTE ]
From what I've read and been told, the other SNG Opener doesn't work 100% either.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]