PokerStars Tournament, Big Blind is t20 (7 handed) Converter on pregopoker.com

UTG (t1330)
UTG+1 (t1920)
MP1 (t2100)
Hero (t1460)
Button (t3790)
SB (t1450)
BB (t1450)

Preflop: Hero is in CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
<font color="gray">UTG folds</font>, <font color="gray">UTG+1 folds</font>, MP1 calls t20, Hero calls t20, <font color="gray">Button folds</font>, SB calls t10, BB checks

Flop: (t80) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (4 players)
<font color="red">SB bets t60</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to t180</font>, MP1 calls t180, Hero ???

No reads yet. I know my pf limp is a little loose. If I flatcall on the flop, I'm (unreasonably?) afraid of a raise from SB. Also, I wonder how many clubs are left in the deck, and how many opponents hold.
Old 09-30-2006, 09:37 AM

Default Re: $22 - Nut FD level 1, lots of action

I can see why no one responded yet. This is tricky.

I probably raise PF, but limp is fine.

I think I'd call on the flop. There are already 2 players eliminated, so I'd rather not shove here. I lean towards the conservative play when I'm at a table where people are knocking each other out.

I could find a fold if I had a great read on the raiser that indicated that your overcards weren't outs, and that he'd be firing again on the turn. I don't have that, so I'd call because your position will help you get paid off if you do hit.
Old 09-30-2006, 10:03 AM

Default Re: $22 - Nut FD level 1, lots of action

Im pushing this everyday and twice on Sunday. You have awesome odds if you get two or more callers and you have plenty of outs against one caller. Picking up the pot now is worth 30 percent of your stack, not a bad result either. Time to accumulate some chips.