Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2006, 07:48 PM

Default Re: To All the Liberal Hate Mongers....

If Chris Wallace was still at ABC and had this interview with Clinton, would he still be accused of a "conservative hit job?"
Old 09-28-2006, 09:15 PM

Default Re: To All the Liberal Hate Mongers....

[ QUOTE ]
The same liberals on this political forum which accused me of being too smart, too lucid, too witty, too insightful, and too good-looking have now done a 180 degree turn and accuse me of being wrong on this issue. I ask you you....where is the justice?

PS
If Clinton can pull this off then I should be able to as well. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

.....uh...huh. You might be able to pull 'something' alright.

What that 'something' is, I will leave up to others to speculate.

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-28-2006, 10:33 PM

Default Re: Where is the Beef?...And I Want My 15 Minutes Back!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mediamatters and FAIR are probably the 2 most disingenuous groups in politics. Come on - you might as well call them "liberal attack machines disguised in clever names". They simply attack Fox, Replublicans/conservatives, or the CNNs and NYTs of the world when they dont push the liberal agenda. Now, I have no problem with such attacks. However, it is blatant propoganda to place them under neural and authoritative sounding names.

[/ QUOTE ]
How could you describe MediaMatters as "disingenuous"? They describe themselves as "a Web-based, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media." They're pretty upfront about their stated purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty damn good at it too - all O'Reilly can ever do is hit them with personal attacks - he can never refute their facts because they quote him verbatim and put the clips up on their site so they can hear O'Reilly in first person hypocricy -

An intelligent, reasoned, rational person realizes there is too much noise to listen to all of it - and certain individuals with a 75% noise ratio don't say anything important enough to analyze the remaining 25% for even a nugget of truth - not when there are people like MediaMatters out there going point by point thru and refuting the Conservative talking points which smell like dogshit on a fire -

I love it - it's a great example of watchdog democracy in action - and I hope it's the future for political debate in this country - starting with more open accountability once the Dems are back in power.

rb