Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2006, 05:11 PM

Default Re: Question for married men....

Lets here from more married men please.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously, she will often perfer the 30 minute ordeal.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

If her goal is to satisfied, than she will perfer 30 minutes.

If her goal is to get you to stop bothering her, than the shorter it lasts the better for her.

On TV, the wife always says she is too tired. If it is only 5 minutes, why would she be too tired?
Old 09-28-2006, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On TV, the wife always says she is too tired. If it is only 5 minutes, why would she be too tired?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, it's also some mental exertion as well. If it's for 5 minutes, women realize that their man still wants them to be engaged in the act and not be a mental bystander.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:22 PM

Young man....You have much to learn and that is OK. When I was 16,17,18....I could think of little better ways to spend an entire day....followed by an entire evening of fooling around with my then girlfriend (now wife). Some things DO change over the years though that you just cannot (and why would you) understand right now. I won't even try to give you a complete list, that would take up way too much of everyone's time, but here are a few things that change the 'sex is the most important thing in the world' mode that you are in right now.....
1) KIDS! The SINGLE biggest reason you stop getting tons and tons of wild, freaky, in need of medical attention after sex. When your wife spends her day cleaning up poop, regergitated whatever, and doing laundry that looks like it came from someone in a milkshake war YOU AINT GETTIN NONE THAT DAY...lol. Problem is, for a couple with 1 or two children under 5 that represents EVERY DAY.
2)LIFE. When you have no responsibilities you can pretty much devote as much of your spare energy as you choose to something recreational. For some it's sex, for others it's tennis or golf. As your life becomes more compex and you take on more responsibilities you have less and less energy to devote to things like golf or BJ's. It doesnt mean you don't like to do those things anymore, but honestly it would be pretty irresponsible of me and my wife to go for a roll in the hay with dishes in the sink, barbage in the pail, clothes in the wash, cars in need of repair, etc. etc.

Anyway.....I could go on and on and on and on but I think I set the action in motion here.
If there is anyone here who meets the following ctiteria and still has sex more than 3 times per week please post...I would like to know it.
1) Married with 2 (or more) children
2) Both people working outside the home full time
3) A Minimum of 1 REAL pet (no goldfish in a glass jar please).
Peace out.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:27 PM

I'm married, and sex more than 3 times a week could quite possibly kill me. The wife is more than willing to have sex anytime I want, and vice versa.

The 30 minute thing, she would tell me to get the eff up off her.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If there is anyone here who meets the following ctiteria and still has sex more than 3 times per week please post...I would like to know it.
1) Married with 2 (or more) children
2) Both people working outside the home full time
3) A Minimum of 1 REAL pet (no goldfish in a glass jar please).
Peace out.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they meet those criteria and have sex more than 3 times per month they are probably raising the average.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:29 PM

Cliff Notes:

30 minutes is too long
Young guys want sex all the time - this diminishes with age
Married sex is great

I'm 35 and married to my second wife. Married wife #1 at 25, wife #2 at 33. At 25, I wanted sex all the time, and it became a real problem in our marriage. I wouldn't say it led to the divorce, but it definitely was a problem.

Now, wife and I both work, leaving at 6:30 am and getting home around 7:30 pm. We generally have sex 2x/week, and it is very good for both of us (and, surprisingly, enough). Those weeks I want it more, my wife is always up for a hand job and, if she's already asleep, I can take care of it myself and all's good. Believe it or not, although no single sex act is as good as my best college sex act, on average sex is much better now than when I was younger, and I would definitely not trade it. My wife knows every trick to make me crazy, and I know every trick for her. It makes for consistently great sex.

Typical married 35 yr old married sex lasts about 20 minutes from first kiss to finish. Shorter is much better than longer. Some women can chime in here and correct me if I'm wrong, but women are not generally able to stay wet for 30-40 minutes. If you're in there for more than 10, you'll start seeing some pained expressions.

That's my experience.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:41 PM

i was talking about foreplay too in 30 minutes.

maybe i am relying on too many tv cliches, that the husbands are all undersexed.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:43 PM

Note to (most) horny men under the age of 25: the time will come when you will not necessarily want sex every day. In fact, when you are married and getting older, there is a high possibility that your wife will actually want more sex than you do. This is my experience, and it is shared by several of my friends. Between work and parenthood, I don't have the time nor the inclination to get freaky more than a couple of times a week.

In my so-far very successful marriage, nobody's following anybody else's "rules". A successful relationship requires communication and compromise, and frequency of intercourse is only one of the subjects that must be treated this way.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:24 PM

Some random thoughts from a guy married 10 years with a 6 year and 3 month old.Oh and 1 cat.

1.Sex becomes less important as you get older.In fact her sex drive caught up then passed me at around 29-30.

2.Its been mentioned before but the kids can really suck the energy out of ya.

3.When a quiet time does pop up sometimes its nice to just lay there with the wife and veg out.Sex at that point would be more of a chore than a pleasure.

4.Do not underestimate the power of the quickie.

5.I know its so cliche but sex with someone you love is many times better than someone your in lust with.Unless your Dom and its a 3 way with Jenna.

6.If my 17 year old self could read this list he would kick my ass.