Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2006, 05:11 PM

Default Re: Poker Bot Information

I agree he's crazy but also couldn't agree more that there are bots playing on UB. I've been playing their middle limit games for almost two years now and ever since they got rid of the heads up tables, there's this whole group of players that play almost identical heads up that have moved to the 6-handed and 10-handed tables. I've played thousand of hands against certain opponents and they never tilt or make stupid mistakes. Their 3-betting ranges are almost all identical and they never deviate from them which is very unusual. Even good players will occasionally 3-bet with strange hands but this group of players never ever does. They are somewhat exploitable but all play tough.

One incident made it absolutely certain for me that there are bots. A player named eetbacon was posting his blind, timing out, and then posting his blind again. This went on for close to four hours and the player lost something like $1500 at 10-20 just posting and timing out. In the mean time, the same player was playing a 10-20 and 30-60 table normally. I sat at both tables and tried chatting with the player but got no response.