Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2006, 02:34 PM

Default Re: \"Official\" WSOP ME Broadcast on ESPN thread (9/19) (27 to 9)

[ QUOTE ]
leif force was the worst short stack player i have ever seen in my life. there was a point when blinds were 60k/120k, and he had around 500k or something, and raised to like 250k, and someone reraised all in, and he folded. the whole table was thinking WTF.

goldberg was also terrible, he was pushing with 25bb with JJ, then top two, saying stuff like "i'm not playing around." meanwhile the table's thinking, great job getting value out of your hands...i don't know what he was thinking if he made the final table...i was aiming for his stack the entire time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't Lee shove >> 55BB's w/JJ at the final table (running into Gold's QQ LRR)? Strange that no one has mentioned that in this thread yet; I thought that was pretty donkish considering he was in 2nd with a ton of chips at the time... (I think he had something like ~14M and blinds/antes were 120/240/40).

Tom
Old 09-27-2006, 03:53 PM

Tom, I think we have placed that very move as one of the top ten worst WSOP plays of all time.(changed the whole texture of the FT)

Must have been hard for Gold to play poker for 10 days straight with a huge horsehoe up his arse. I am not a hater, but Gold sucks IMHO (as a human, not as a poker player, I would rate him as average pokerplayer). I am sure that 90% of the posters on this site could have won this thing if they took the beating that the deck gave Jamie.
Old 09-30-2006, 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tom, I think we have placed that very move as one of the top ten worst WSOP plays of all time.(changed the whole texture of the FT)

Must have been hard for Gold to play poker for 10 days straight with a huge horsehoe up his arse. I am not a hater, but Gold sucks IMHO (as a human, not as a poker player, I would rate him as average pokerplayer). I am sure that 90% of the posters on this site could have won this thing if they took the beating that the deck gave Jamie.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny because there are so many players in these forums who are better poker players than Jaime Gold.