Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2006, 11:39 AM

Location: Here I am, brain the size of a planet and I can\'t beat the 2 cent O/8 game on UB. Depressing, isn\'t it?
Default Re: looking for a quick Chicago/Gary update

[ QUOTE ]
Dunno about better, both places spread different games. Resorts is much more of a mid limit room, the only game they compete over is small stakes limit. Go to Majestic Star for small stakes and high stakes NL, go to Resorts for Mid Stakes Limit. As for transportation, Resorts has an excellent bus network. Google Resorts Transportation to get schedules

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly the worst Google recomendation ever. hee are the results for the first page. Second page is no better.

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 16,700,000 for resorts transportation. (0.08 seconds)

Resorts TransportationResorts Transportation Servicing Myrtle Beach, SC and Surrounding Areas, Myrtle Beach #1 on line Taxi Service.
www.resorttransportation.com/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

Limousine sedan airport transportation service to ski resorts coloradoLimousine sedan airport transportation service to ski resorts, Mountain ski resorts Transportation Services, Limousine airport transportation service to ski ...
www.limousinedenver.com/ski-resorts.htm - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

Breckenridge Colorado ski resorts & denver limousine service to ...Breckenridge ski resorts Transportation Services. limos. Breckenridge Colorado ski transportation Breckenridge Limousine service Breckenridge limo services ...
www.limousine-denver.com/colorado/ski-resort/breckenridge.htm - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

Steamboat Springs Colorado ski resorts & denver limousine service ...Steamboat Colorado ski resorts & denver limousine service Limousine sedan airport transportation service to ski resorts, Mountain ski resorts Transportation ...
www.limousine-denver.com/colorado/ski-resort/steamboat.htm - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

Desert Resorts Transportation Company ProfileDesert Resorts Transportation About Desert Resorts Transportation The Ultimate In Charter Bus Transportation. Featuring Late Model Prevost Coaches, ...
www.jayde.com/11134782-drt_execserv.html - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

Resorts Transportation in Myrtle Beach, sc - AOL Yellow PagesAOL Yellow Pages provides the latest detailed business information for Resorts Transportation, located in Myrtle Beach, sc.
yellowpages.aol.com/business/resorts-transportation/myrtle-beach/sc/1,2907839/ - 13k - Cached - Similar pages

North Carolina Hotels | Pinehurst - Direction & Transportation ...Complimentary Resort Shuttle Service is available - see Resort Transportation below. Raleigh/Durham International Airport (74 miles) Directions from Airport ...
www.pinehurst.com/resort_transportation.asp - 19k - Cached - Similar pages

desert resorts transportationDomain Default page. This is the default page for drt.execserv.com domain. This page is generated by Plesk. Please upload your own index.html file. ...
drt.execserv.com/ - 3k - Cached - Similar pages

Utah Ski Resorts transportation limo, Limo Bus and car services.Utah Ski Resorts transportation, Alta Ski resort transportation, Brighton Ski Resort car service, The Canyons Ski resort transportation, Deer Valley Ski ...
www.limolinkexchange.com/llx/utah_ski_resort_transportation.html - 26k - Cached - Similar pages

Jackson Hole Ski Packages"Ski All-3" Packages include: Accommodations at Snow King Resort, round-trip transfers between Jackson Hole Airport and Snow King Resort, transportation to ...
www.jacksonhole.net/resortskipackage.htm - 33k - Cached - Similar pages

Result Page:

Next
Old 09-25-2006, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dunno about better, both places spread different games. Resorts is much more of a mid limit room, the only game they compete over is small stakes limit. Go to Majestic Star for small stakes and high stakes NL, go to Resorts for Mid Stakes Limit. As for transportation, Resorts has an excellent bus network. Google Resorts Transportation to get schedules.

[/ QUOTE ]

iron81, thanks for all your help in this thread. So if I want to play 10/20 or 20/40 limit hold 'em, it sounds like Resorts is the place to go?

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

i second that - without a doubt

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the 20 significantly tougher than the 10?

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

i only played 10/20 but it was a decent game. There was some 20/40 going.....seemed very aggressive, but cannot tell you if if it was a good game or not.
you are just sure to get those games at resorts. majestic often times doesnt even have 10/20
Old 09-25-2006, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Possibly the worst Google recomendation ever. hee are the results for the first page. Second page is no better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be a nit. Iron81 has gone way beyond the call of duty in this thread. Refining my search took all of two seconds and I found exactly what I needed.

-McGee
Old 09-25-2006, 01:02 PM

The 20 is definately tougher than the 10. Much more in the way of preflop 3 betting, bluff raising anyway. And not laggy spewing raises either. Also tighter preflop. Combine that with the fact that I got destroyed to the tune of $4500 in my 2 weekend shot at 20/40 and I stay the hell away from that game.

Sorry about the google link. The correct search is Resorts East Chicago Transportation
Old 09-25-2006, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Combine that with the fact that I got destroyed to the tune of $4500 in my 2 weekend shot at 20/40

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch, bro. Anyone else with some insight on this? I am about ready to move up to $20/$40, but someone made the very good point that since that's the biggest game in the room, it likely plays tougher than the 20 elsewhere.

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry about the google link. The correct search is Resorts East Chicago Transportation

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't sweat it. Like I said in my response to steamboatin, it doesn't take a genius to tack the "East Chicago" part on to the search. Thanks for your help.

-McGee
Old 09-25-2006, 04:32 PM

For the past month every time I walk into Majestic Star they are changing something. The popular 3/6 holdem games may turn to 5/10. From what I hear they want there limit lineup like Resorts.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:34 PM

If you can get in the 20/40 when the 50/100 game goes, most of the better players will be gone. I think they bumped that game up to 75/150 last night.