Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2006, 04:44 PM

Default Re: Grimstarr banned

hes unbanned, so lame. i think he should be permabanned.
Old 09-24-2006, 05:50 PM

how does this grimstarr thing have anything to do with anyone other than grimm and the guy he scammed? people are spending so much energy getting worked up over this when its absolutely none of their business
Old 09-24-2006, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just banned him for two weeks.

When he returns and starts posting hands again, if you want to help him, do so. If you don't, and think he is scum, stay out of his threads. Failure to comply will result in YOU taking a vacation.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=7406404

[/ QUOTE ]

two weeks isn't going to change who he is. anyways, when somebody offers to do a coinflip for 5k that somebody should be aware of the risks. i would never do such a thing online.

fuji
Old 09-24-2006, 06:41 PM

WTF? He havn't violated any rules of this forum. Yes, he acted like a scumbag but what the hell does it have to do with 2+2 forum!?
Old 09-24-2006, 06:46 PM

Well he makes worthless threads and posts gloating about it, thats pretty much spam.

Two plus Two is a community, if you're gonna be a big [censored] prepare to face the wrath.
Old 09-24-2006, 06:55 PM

Honestly, who cares. If you think he's scum whatever, I think you're overreacting but that's up to you. Banning him because of other people spamming his threads with retarded comments? How does that seem logical? Seems kind of backwards to me. Ban him then threaten those that are making the comments with banning? Something isn't right in that.

Like its been pointed out many times, what he did didn't violate any of 2+2 rules so who cares.
Old 09-24-2006, 06:57 PM

If you actually read that thread you would realize that he was not banned over the coinflip incident, he was banned because every time he made a post, it would ignite a shtstorm, tons of people trolling, you get the idea.

There's some debate over whether Grimmstar or the trolls should be banned, and Yeti said that once Grimm is unbanned again, it will be the trolls, not Grimm, who start getting banned.

I am not exactly sure what happened with the coinflip thing, can someone give me a link to the table-chat, or a link to a description of the incident. A friend of mine knows Grimm personally, and the second-hand account (which may have been BS from Grimm, FWIW) I heard was that Grimm sat at a table, expecting to play HU, but the other guy says, "No, but we can flip for 5k," Grimm says, "Sure lol" or whatever, but sarcastically. They sit-in and guy pushes or whatever. Again, this is a second-hand account (I have never actually read the 2+2 description of what happened, I've only heard the incident mentioned in threads), so I have no idea how true it is, and if anyone can link me to a thread that proves this false, I'd appreciate it.

My .02: Grimm ought not be banned from 2+2 based on what he does outside of 2+2, as per the rules of the forum. While it is perfectly fine to shun him, etc., he should not be banned over the coinflip thing. Regarding the trolling, Grimm has handled this well, and the trolls are the ones disrupting the forums, not Grimm. It seems like Grimm basically makes a content post randomly every few days, sort of testing the waters to see if he's still hated, and inevitably gets flamed like crazy. He never responds to the flamers or does anything else disruptive (from what I've seen).

Can anyone link me to AN ACTUAL ACCOUNT of what happened with the coinflip thing?
Old 09-24-2006, 06:57 PM

so what, it's mob rule over here baby! RULES? HAHAHAH O RLMENTE?
Old 09-25-2006, 12:17 AM

lol lynchmobaments