Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2006, 08:56 AM

Default Re: BRAG, I don\'t really suck

Tony

first off thank you so much for your videos. I laugh my ass off when you tilt...its very therapeudic.

But in all seriousness....I dont understand your raising patterns...you pretty much telegraph when you are strong by massive overbetting. (and then seem to get pissed off when you dont get callers)

My advice to you would be to try limping once in a while...you seem to run into calling station type players a lot and I think you could trap them a lot easier by check raising instead of firing out huge bets pre flop.

Everytime I see you hit a set...you cant wait to fire out a pot sized bet....CHECK once in a while...you'll be surprised how often people will make a play....and please stop raising mid pocket pairs like a wildman.....you'll save a lot of money in the long run by just calling the bb and set mining. You are throwing away a lot of money raising these low to mid pocket pairs and then getting called down on your c-bets with overcards on the flop.

Just an observation from a 'fan' but you are very predictable with your betting and you are calling too many bets pre flop with mediocre cards....try tightening up just a bit and picking your spots a little better

but good to see you have a nice run...about time the deck hit you in the face a little [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2006, 10:13 AM

Default Re: BRAG, I don\'t really suck

you suck out goot