Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2006, 02:40 AM

Default Re: what\'s the meanest thing anyone has ever done to you?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ugh...

I was in 5th grade music class and we were just coming back to our seats from a little game we played at the front of the room. Well, a bastard kid who sat beside me decided to hold a freshly sharpened pencil on my chair so I would sit down on it. I should've looked before I sat down I guess because it went straight through my mesh basketball shorts I was wearing. Lucky for me I didn't sit down directly in the middle because that would've involved extensive surgery I believe.

The pencil went 3 1/2 inches through my ass cheek, about 1/2 inch away from my brown eye and a few centimeters away from my colon. It remarkably did not hurt at all. So what's a kid to do? I just stand up and leave the class... don't tell my teacher or nothing. I walk into the nurses office and tell her that I sat on a pencil. I'm not sure what her reaction was because I was pretty flustered. I was sweating a lot and she gave me the option of riding in the backseat of my grandma's car or taking an ambulance to the hospital. I chose grandma.

So two of the bigger male teachers come and lift me into the backseat so I can lay on my stomach. We get to the hospital and they do some x-rays and crap. I get a few shots in my ass, one that sent terrible pains down my entire right leg, i'm thinking a tetnis shot. Well about 4 doctors huddle around and they start to pull. The pencil didn't come out easy, it was lodged in the bone. When it did start to come out, it hurt really really really bad. Somehow the pencil did not break.

So I went through school being called 'pencil ass' til about 10th grade. I'm not sure if any of you remember this super bowl commercial, but it involved a guy throwing a pencil through his office ceiling and impailing his boss in the ass. My phone rang for about 10 mins after that, with people calling me to remind me of that horrific day

the commercial

[/ QUOTE ]

OH MY GOD, I WAS IN THAT CLASS! I HAVE BEEN TELLING PEOPLE THIS STORY FOR YEARS AS THE MEANEST THING IVE EVER SEEN SOMEONE DO. I AM SO SERIOUS. WAS IT IN MIAMI FLORIDA? WEST LAB ELEMENTARY?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well? Im dying to hear if this was actually an OOTer on OOTer crime
Old 09-23-2006, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
MEanest thing to me......Pledge week at my fraternirty. I [censored] a goat. I had no choice, it was not that bad physically, but mentally....ugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

you are an idiot
Old 09-23-2006, 08:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MEanest thing to me......Pledge week at my fraternirty. I [censored] a goat. I had no choice, it was not that bad physically, but mentally....ugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

you are an idiot

[/ QUOTE ]

omg... You had no choice?? wtf is you're malfunction??? that's just plain sick..
Old 09-23-2006, 08:38 AM

When I was in 4th grade, about 1/2 hour after lunch I went up during a working period and asked my teacher if I could go to the bathroom. She asked why I didn't go at lunch. I said I did, but I had to go again. So she turns around to the entire class and says "Well look everbody, **** is such a baby that he can't hold his bladder and has to leave class to use the bathroom, Ok **** you can go."

Certainly not the worst thing that has ever happened to anyone, but I still remember it 20+ years later so I guess it left a mark on me.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:54 AM

The meanest thing I ever did to someone wasn't exactly cruel, mostly dishonest. He doesn't even know I did it. In the early years of college I played "Magic, The Gathering" I had just sold off most of my valuable cards via a BBS when a friend of mine told me that he had some he wanted to sell. I offered to sell them for him in exchange for 10%.

For anyone who might understand, he had about 2 full sets of the Unlimited versions of the cards and 1 set each of Arabian Nights and Antiquities at the time that 4th edition was coming out.

At any rate, after getting started selling them, I realized that it was going to be a hell of a lot more work than I thought, and it was worth more than 10%. So in the end I gave him about $400 for his cards and pocketed the remaining $1200. Fortunatly he was thrilled with the $400.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
First wife told me she never loved me. It was pretty [censored] cruel at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

then why did she marry you?
Old 09-23-2006, 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ugh...

I was in 5th grade music class and we were just coming back to our seats from a little game we played at the front of the room. Well, a bastard kid who sat beside me decided to hold a freshly sharpened pencil on my chair so I would sit down on it. I should've looked before I sat down I guess because it went straight through my mesh basketball shorts I was wearing. Lucky for me I didn't sit down directly in the middle because that would've involved extensive surgery I believe.

The pencil went 3 1/2 inches through my ass cheek, about 1/2 inch away from my brown eye and a few centimeters away from my colon. It remarkably did not hurt at all. So what's a kid to do? I just stand up and leave the class... don't tell my teacher or nothing. I walk into the nurses office and tell her that I sat on a pencil. I'm not sure what her reaction was because I was pretty flustered. I was sweating a lot and she gave me the option of riding in the backseat of my grandma's car or taking an ambulance to the hospital. I chose grandma.

So two of the bigger male teachers come and lift me into the backseat so I can lay on my stomach. We get to the hospital and they do some x-rays and crap. I get a few shots in my ass, one that sent terrible pains down my entire right leg, i'm thinking a tetnis shot. Well about 4 doctors huddle around and they start to pull. The pencil didn't come out easy, it was lodged in the bone. When it did start to come out, it hurt really really really bad. Somehow the pencil did not break.

So I went through school being called 'pencil ass' til about 10th grade. I'm not sure if any of you remember this super bowl commercial, but it involved a guy throwing a pencil through his office ceiling and impailing his boss in the ass. My phone rang for about 10 mins after that, with people calling me to remind me of that horrific day

the commercial

[/ QUOTE ]

OH MY GOD, I WAS IN THAT CLASS! I HAVE BEEN TELLING PEOPLE THIS STORY FOR YEARS AS THE MEANEST THING IVE EVER SEEN SOMEONE DO. I AM SO SERIOUS. WAS IT IN MIAMI FLORIDA? WEST LAB ELEMENTARY?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well? Im dying to hear if this was actually an OOTer on OOTer crime

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-23-2006, 11:08 AM

There have been some other things, but the thing that hit me the hardest was a few simple words from a good friend of mine who was into me (a chick) at the time, and I didnt know it as of yet, who we will call M. There was a friend of hers, who had recently gotten expelled from my boarding school and who I was very very into, who I will call K. There was another girl, we will call V, who was all over me at this point, who I didnt want either. K, I had been trying pitifully and unsuccessfully to get with for like, too long.

So I am talking on aim with M, about girls and dating and stuff and she asks me why I havent gone for V, and I tell her its because I dont like her and she just isnt the girl for me, and M says something like 'well thats how it was for K'

If it had happened face to face I would have probably five-starred her face. (shame on hitting women, but at least I wouldnt have punched her)
Old 09-23-2006, 11:19 AM

This post was barely coherent. I actually took the time to figure out what the hell it meant, and it still sucked.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Bareback too......

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, sure you had no choice, Goat[censored]er.

Can we get this guy a custom title?