Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Has 2/4 gotten tougher since the six max tables?
Yes 8 36.36%
No 4 18.18%
I Don't Know 10 45.45%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2006, 06:17 PM

Default Re: How many OOTers are virgins?

ac green finally got married and presumambly had sex
sex is overrated but its not so overrated that people should be 30 year old virigins
Old 09-22-2006, 06:18 PM

Octop - yeah but he got married at 38 from what I read. So BigBiceps only has to hold out for 7 more years FTW.

-Al
Old 09-22-2006, 06:20 PM

Do you think there are more male or female virgins at any given age, 30 and up?
Old 09-22-2006, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Without any research, my guess would be male, because only a small portion of the population of women has difficulty attracting SOMEBODY, even if they are not particularly attractive.

To put it another way, men sometimes CAN'T get laid for long periods of time. Women sometimes WON'T get laid for long periods of time.
Old 09-22-2006, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Without any research, my guess would be male, because only a small portion of the population of women has difficulty attracting SOMEBODY, even if they are not particularly attractive.

To put it another way, men sometimes CAN'T get laid for long periods of time. Women sometimes WON'T get laid for long periods of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a damn shame when a woman cannot let herself enjoy the joy of sex.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:13 PM

Iron -

wow. You could probably pull major poon if you started telling every girl you know that you're a virgin.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:28 PM

13 here the summer before my freshman year. Also summer i started tokin herb and drinking...good summer. And seriously i feel bad for you guys who are still virgins [censored] a hooker if you have or even a fat chick just get blacked out drunk first (or almost try to remember it as ive had a few lately with absolutely no recollection. After doing it once you will realize its really not as big a deal everyone makes it out to be.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:37 PM

I'm probably the only dude in OOT that's a virgin by choice..well, normal intercourse, that is. I don't think it counts as "sex" if you only enjoy anal, but man does my ass hurt for a week afterwards.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:00 PM

I was a 'technical' virgin (no sexual intercourse) until my first wedding day. I was 28, and for religious reasons, I decided to 'wait until marriage.'

Of course, that didn't stop me from doing just about everything BUT intercourse with >30 different girls, and that started when I was 15. The ladies used to call me "The King of Foreplay." [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Okay, not really, but they coulda.

Now, of course, I think the religion of my childhood was ridiculous and I really regret all the pussy I turned down in my youth. I did get to 'sow my royal oats' quite a bit during the time I was divorced (5 years).

So I'm doing okay, thanks.

Those of you who are virgins are virgins because you are not trying to get laid/afraid of rejection. What you may not realized is that every man gets rejected a lot, even the playas. It's a numbers game. Keep flirting with girls and eventually you'll get some. Plant a flag for all of us, or something.

Disagree totally with the hooker idea... how is that supposed to engender any confidence?
Old 01-22-2007, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Those of you who are virgins are virgins because you are not trying to get laid/afraid of rejection. What you may not realized is that every man gets rejected a lot, even the playas. It's a numbers game. Keep flirting with girls and eventually you'll get some. Plant a flag for all of us, or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

On a more serious note, I agree w/ the above.

The physical aspect is less important for dudes than it is for chicks, otherwise we'd be the ones putting make up on. If you're not a slob, then you'll do fine as long as you try. Typically, guys are the ones that have to do the chasing.

Aaron Brown talks about this concept of a "risker" which probably applies well for the dating game. "Riskers" probably have less of a psychological reaction to getting turned down. After all, what do you have to lose by asking someone out or whatever...perhaps your "emotional bankroll?" True LAGs don't care about BR considerations, the roller coaster is the fun part. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]