Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2006, 02:58 PM

Default Re: Bunching of cards, Playing when you feel the warmth(ESP).Play by ODDS.

[ QUOTE ]
Id like to discuss this point and what my take on it is, I personally believe the whole universe is a holograph, kind of not the real thing, a few of you might have seen the matrix well let me tell you some thing <font color="blue">I’ve personally been out of body and I have floated around</font>, what does that have to do with poker, well I’m just saying if some body said to me "There are such things as trends, order in chaos, some thing else you have to be watchful of". Id agree, I would try to keep back bit in game and think to my self, is a cold spell?

[/ QUOTE ]
What.

[ QUOTE ]

...I was down once and I had been playing for too long, he popped by and sat next to me, in that moment every thing changed, the cards "went good", the players went bad the next thing I know Id made £400, enough to cover my loses for the night and boy had I lost.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you for real?
Old 01-27-2006, 03:33 PM

Default Re: Bunching of cards, Playing when you feel the warmth(ESP).Play by O

Just shout the cards you need at the screen. The louder you shout, the more likely they'll come. The cards can hear you.

Doing this in live games has mixed results [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2006, 03:42 PM

Default Re: Bunching of cards, Playing when you feel the warmth(ESP).Play by ODDS.

Haha, I don't know what to make of this pot. I believe in rushes in the sense that your opponents will play more predictablly/scared when you're winning big, and also you're more likely to make correct decisions when you're winning, but I don't believe that the cards magically decide to fall in your favour on certain days. I do actually believe in ESP, but you probably shouldn't base your entire game on it.
Old 01-27-2006, 04:07 PM

All I can say is I believe in getting hit in the head by the deck and getting cold decked. I've had some tremendous runs of cards lately after a terrible run about a week ago. Seeing the flop 45% vs 15% with essentially the same play. I'm sure it all averages out and I don't believe in ESP, but rushes and dry spells are an absolute reality to me.
Old 01-27-2006, 04:47 PM

Default Re: Bunching of cards, Playing when you feel the warmth(ESP).Play by O

Incidentally, Buddha has short but distinguished posting history here. Check out some of his other work. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]