Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 07:15 AM

Default Re: ZeeJustin Gossip

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I saw this post yesterday and forwarded it to a friend who had ZJ as his affiliate. He is way more active on this site than I have been lately, but I guess he has been too busy or didn't care enough to reply. He said he earned about $500 in rakeback that month, and has not yet been paid. For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure he never expected to get any money, and still doesn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. So this post kind of gives the lie to what OP wrote doesn't it? More scumminess. Of course I guess it's possible that ZJ just paid those customers he liked best and stiffed the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

how do you know this post is credible? or are you just assuming it is because it fits with your agenda? pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

would you think the post was credible if it instead said

[ QUOTE ]
He said he earned about $500 in rakeback that month, and has been paid.

[/ QUOTE ]

?

if that was what the post said wouldn't it be possible it could be zj himself or a zj sympathizer? doesn't everyone have an agenda of some sort? some choose to defend him, and some don't. i don't.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ZEEbo, I'm just wondering, why do you come out with this now, after so much time?

[/ QUOTE ]b/c I never knew about it until now.

Also, just got a PM from that guy that said he never got paid, "ZJ pm'ed me and is trying to get the situation fixed. It looks like it will be. I told him that if everything works out, if he wants me to, I'll add another reply to the thread. " I'm pretty sure ZJ will pay back too.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:22 AM

This thread is [censored] retarded.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is [censored] retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

you just don't understand the complicity of it.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
shaniac,

I think you yourself suffer from a bad combo. And that is being a cheater or cheater apologist at the very least, and not being therefore smart enough to stay out of debates about the issue.

You did IIRC excise your blog archives fairly quickly after the ZJ cheating scandal to protect yourself didn't you? Yeah, thought so.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are calling Shaniac a cheater? That is quite the accusation, BT.
Old 09-21-2006, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I saw this post yesterday and forwarded it to a friend who had ZJ as his affiliate. He is way more active on this site than I have been lately, but I guess he has been too busy or didn't care enough to reply. He said he earned about $500 in rakeback that month, and has not yet been paid. For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure he never expected to get any money, and still doesn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. So this post kind of gives the lie to what OP wrote doesn't it? More scumminess. Of course I guess it's possible that ZJ just paid those customers he liked best and stiffed the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]It's also possible a ZeeJustin hater like you just made up that post, it's a two-way street.

[/ QUOTE ]

zeebo,

I have no connection with that poster, who is not just some n00b with 6 posts and thus a gimmick account. Along with the earlier observations that absent being given normal info with payment by party ZJ could have no way of even knowing how much he owed various customers, that poster reported that even if you truly know 1 person who got paid, most likely by contacting ZJ himself and giving him the figure, then your implication that all customers got paid has no basis in fact. And I would find that poster more credible than you, who has in the past voiced the opinion that posters should leave ZJ alone and not focus on his cheating and lies about cheating. If you have proof that a substantial number of ZJ's customers got paid, then bring it on. But as I and others have noted earlier, even that wouldn't cancel out his cheating and cynical use of these forums to try to foist off half-baked excuses and lies about that cheating.
Old 09-21-2006, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So ZJ:

1) Cheats players including his affiliate customers out of their monies;

2) Lies about not knowing it was cheating from the start;

But . . .

3) Pays his otherwise just bills to those affiliate customers with cheated winnings not confiscated.

So #3 cancels out the first 2 things entirely and makes him a standup guy. Right.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are:

1) Very bad at logic and arguments

2) Very good at using strawmen and word-twisting to make it seem like other people have absurd points of view that they do not hold.
Old 09-21-2006, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
shaniac,

I think you yourself suffer from a bad combo. And that is being a cheater or cheater apologist at the very least, and not being therefore smart enough to stay out of debates about the issue.

You did IIRC excise your blog archives fairly quickly after the ZJ cheating scandal to protect yourself didn't you? Yeah, thought so.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ansky,

Note the bolded part of your quotation of my previous post. If you kept up with the original ZJ cheating threads in MTT, you would have seen that shaniac from the start attempted to try to influence other posters to shield the identities of other uncaught cheaters and their actions. Also, although I don't have a link to the posts in question now, which is why I qualified that statement, mention was made of some regular MTT posters with blogs having deleted portions of their archives in order to cover up their activities. I am certain that I remember curtains' name in this regard, and also seem to remember shaniac's as well. I could be wrong about though, which again is why I qualified that statement. But the qualification itself is 100% accurate, i.e. that he is an apologist for, friend of, and hider of, cheaters, at the very least.

Also, in regards to such deleted blog entries, google's cache has all of that except for perhaps days before a mass deletion. A diligent searcher could easily find same, and probably for his troubles would feel it necessary to email same to the sites in question for action. So any posters who so deleted some of their blog archives might want to think about that before coming here and denying it to be the case with them, and giving someone the motivation to make such a search.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
shaniac,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ansky,

Note the bolded part of your quotation of my previous post. If you kept up with the original ZJ cheating threads in MTT, you would have seen that shaniac from the start attempted to try to influence other posters to shield the identities of other uncaught cheaters and their actions. Also, although I don't have a link to the posts in question now, which is why I qualified that statement, mention was made of some regular MTT posters with blogs having deleted portions of their archives in order to cover up their activities. I am certain that I remember curtains' name in this regard, and also seem to remember shaniac's as well. I could be wrong about though, which again is why I qualified that statement. But the qualification itself is 100% accurate, i.e. that he is an apologist for, friend of, and hider of, cheaters, at the very least.

Also, in regards to such deleted blog entries, google's cache has all of that except for perhaps days before a mass deletion. A diligent searcher could easily find same, and probably for his troubles would feel it necessary to email same to the sites in question for action. So any posters who so deleted some of their blog archives might want to think about that before coming here and denying it to be the case with them, and giving someone the motivation to make such a search.

[/ QUOTE ]

Before this post, I thought you were just a really angry dude with some reasonable points, now I see quite a bit of what you are saying is misinformed and wrong.

I followed the original thread, quite well. I do recall Shaniac saying he knew a lot of people who have done it. But jesus christ, you can't just equate protecting their names with this:

[ QUOTE ]
I think you yourself suffer from a bad combo. And that is being a cheater or cheater apologist at the very least

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, wtf @ even bringing up the Curtains mention. Curtains is probably as conscious of integrity and morals as anyone I have ever come across with on 2+2. To even throw his name in the possibility of cheating is so absurd I can't even begin to explain. The way that whole [censored] started is because ZJ mentioned Curtains name at some point in that thread. I really do not want to get into this with you though, and please show some responsibility. Rumours spread fast, so if you even mention certain people as being possible cheaters (even if anyone who has ever talked to them knows its literally impossible), you are really risking their reputation and integrity. You aren't some random 100 post irate guy just screaming irrationally, you should have the common sense to know not to say things like :
[ QUOTE ]
mention was made of some regular MTT posters with blogs having deleted portions of their archives in order to cover up their activities. I am certain that I remember curtains' name in this regard,

[/ QUOTE ]

I sincerely you see what I am getting at here, and I really hope I don't have to keep responding in this trainwreck of a gossip thread.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:30 PM

BT, if you're going to play McCarthy here, please do the leg work and don't just start questioning people's ethics because they dared to inject some reason into the conversation.
Closed Thread