Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2006, 04:39 AM

Default Re: Vegas Trip Report - Labor Day Wknd

[ QUOTE ]
3 things.

1. F*ck'n awesome report. Top F'n notch!

2. PLEASE tell me one of your boys banged the chick in the brown half shirt

3. Who in the hell takes 102 photos at a club??? Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I try. All authentic

2) My boy is too broke to get girls that hot. I on the other hand...

3) Ghost camera man. I dont know who took the pics but they didn't get enough pics of my fat pockets.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
3 things.

1. F*ck'n awesome report. Top F'n notch!

2. PLEASE tell me one of your boys banged the chick in the brown half shirt

3. Who in the hell takes 102 photos at a club??? Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I try. All authentic

2) My boy is too broke to get girls that hot. I on the other hand...

3) Ghost camera man. I dont know who took the pics but they didn't get enough pics of my fat pockets .

[/ QUOTE ]

or ur fat mom i was grindin on in the corner
Old 09-18-2006, 05:25 AM

and...?
Old 09-18-2006, 03:01 PM

Still waiting for part III
Old 09-19-2006, 11:58 PM

bring on part3....great report so far.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:52 AM

continued

I was going to lock up the loss until that fateful hand. I'm glad I stayed...a few hands later I raise a limper with A6s from MP. I get 3 bet by a player who has given up rebuying chips and just plays with all his money on the table. I played with him the other day also and he was constantly rebuying and on tilt. The BB is a middle aged guy who just sat down and I have seen him make some horrendous plays. He acts visibly upset and complaining that its another 3 bets to him on his BB lol. He disgustedly calls. The original limper who I have also seen make some silly moves 4 bets!?! it. So I am now in a hand with the 3 worst players at the table. I call and the original raiser caps. flop comes 874 with one of my suit. Everyone checks to the original raiser who bets $30. Both players call making 11.5BB in the pot and I call with my backdoor draws and the ace. An ace comes on the turn and my eyes are fixed on the raisers reaction when the BB leads out. The raiser looks visibly annoyed with the ace and even more so with the donk bet. I immediately call and the raiser calls. A river is a rag, the BB checks, I bet and the raiser makes a crying call. The BB folds and I bet, pretipping the dealer raking in the 17BB pot. The raiser flings his KK at the dealer and curses to anyone who will listen.

A few hands later I am in the BB with 77s and flop a set against one player with top pair 10 with top kicker and another with QQ. Big pot, I dont miss any bets as I lead out every street putting in raises whenever possible and both pay off. I win a few more $500 pots and my chip stack has the biggest triangle shape I have ever created, with 6 stacks of $10 chips equalling $200 serving as the base. My friend comes over to the table, sees my stack and shouts "whatta fkn DERB!" (dont ever run bad) the nickname I earned when he knew me from Foxwoods. He himself is up about $1600 also. I tell him, I can't run any hotter so we should pick up and go eat. It is very ironic as the players that I took chips from on this run ask me to sell my "lucky" chips as I am leaving. I am on an unbelievable high, having gone on an incredible run after getting shellacked early on.

We cash out and I am dreaming of strippers and the brick of hundreds in my pocket as we walk out of Bellagio and head to his car. We head over to his house about 10 mins from the strip and congratulates me with a bong hit of the most potent icky icky I have ever consumed. Blazed out of my mind we watch High Stakes Poker while eating leftovers that his gf made him while she was visiting. I was too high to do anything at this point so I asked he bring me back to my hotel at the Sahara where I knock out from the one bong rip.

The next day I wake up, shower, check out and head to the Wynn. This is supposed to be my last day and I plan on playing until my flight leaves at 10:18PM. I check my baggage and sit down at a 5 handed 30/60 game. I recognize a player that I won my first hand against from the Bellagio and mentally prepare myself for his very LAG play.. An older asian guy with a visor immediately emerges at the fish at this table. I play aggressive short handed poker and am up about $300 as the table begins to fill up. A flashy middle eastern sits down and immediately goes on tilt after his KK, and QQ are cracked consecutively. He complains about how the day before he also got reamed and today would be no different. He switches seats after awhile and is directly to my right, separated by the dealer, in the 10 and 1 seats. I pick up many reads on him, most notably that he steals from the hijack and cutoff positions when it is folded to him with any two. Having positional advantage I begin isolating him with whatever reasonable hands I can. Some hands that I can remember...he raises from hijack and I 3 bet with QJo. Flop comes Q high and he checkraises me and I 3 bet. The turn brings another Q and he donks and I call, with the intention of raising the river with my marginal kicker. He shows Q10. One hand he raises on the button and I 3bet with A8s and he 4bets. Mistakenly I throw out too many chips and I cap it unknowingly, but dont give off a tell when the dealer notifies my opponent of the cap. I flop middle pair on a 10 high board and lead out. He calls me all the way down and when I show my winning A8 he moans, you capped it with A8??? I look over and see his shown hand and mention, you 4 bet me with K8??? Another hand I am in the BB and a very tight MP player who has been getting reamed raises. The middle eastern guppy calls and I announce I will give the rock some action with my J4 spades. The flop is a A82 with 3 spades. it goes check, check and my plan to checkraise fails when the raiser takes the free card. The SB leads out on both streets with his AQ no spades and the board holds for my J high flush. Interestingly the only big pots I lose to him are when I hit monsters. I called a raise from the BB with 55. Board comes 345. I lead out. The turn puts 2 diamonds on the board and he checkraises me from the SB. I 3 bet and he calls. The river is the 2 of diamonds and he checks and I check. He shows 107 of diamonds and he is upset because I didnt bet the river. duh. Another hand with him I have K8 hearts. flop comes heart heart 3. I bet and he calls. Turn is the 2 of hearts. I bet my King high flush and he calls. river is another 3 and he checkraises, I 3 bet and he 4 bets. I call and he shows 23o for the runner runner boat.

I go on a tear during the session, playing hyper aggressive against the LAGs and ABC vs the weak tight players. The older rocks players cant put me on much because I have shown down some marginal blind stealing hands so I am getting alot of action from even these players. There is no doubt that I am hitting flops, pulling in all the mid sized $500 pots where players are missing with their big cards and mine are holding up. I flop and turn two pair at an incredible rate. During my 10 hour session I am up $5400 net. My fellow bong hitting friend is amazed that I won almost 100BB this session. I shrug and tell him I cant explain it either. The combination of the action the LAGs generated and my battles with them coupled with some weak tight players who I steamrolled and me being a luckbox was the receipe.

At around 9:15PM my friend drives me to the airport for my flight. I grab dinner and head to the security check in at around 9:45PM. When I got to Vegas initially I had waited about 45 mins for my bags. Fully understanding the new policy of no liquids in carryons, I figured that I would be ok, as I had 2 bottles of cologne stashed in my bathroom bag. The line for the security check was huge. When I got to around the middle of the line was when I started to wonder if I would be stopped. I just remember sweating it out as I got closer and closer and sure enough, my bags were flagged and they found my cologne. My girl had gotten me both bottles and I wasn't leaving it. It was around 10:05 at this point and I pleaded to the security that my flight was at 10:15. I guess I thought I could sneak it by but they sent me back to check in desk to check my bags. By the time I was back downstairs it was 10:15. I was given choices of the next available flights I could take, there was one at 11:55 but it had a connection. I had work the next day and my original scheduled direct flight would have gotten me back in Boston at 7:15AM just in time to get to work. This flight would get me back in the afternoon. Figuring that I would have to skip work anyway, I chose the same flight the next night. I called my friend and told him the good news...then emailed my boss the bad news. I was staying another day! I hopped in a cab and met him back at the Wynn where he was still playing.

When I got there he introduced me to the poker room managers and a fellow pro he knew. I told the managers that I would be staying an extra day with no hotel and they agreed to get me a poker room rate for the night. Still excited from the winnings on the trip I nagged my friend and his boy to take me out that night. I wanted to celebrate. My friend said he needed to go home and change if we were going out so we went back and took another bong hit. This time around, I was more functional but the other pro was wrecked from the bong hit. He kept insisting that we put some pcp or something in it. "I smoke all the time, and I have never been this bombed", he said. We ended up driving him back to his house nearby and watched him stumble into his house. "do you always get your friends this fuked up?", I ask...getting flashbacks of stumbling into my hotel the night before.

We headed to his favorite strip club and got some drinks. He knew a chick there and she met him at the bar. I wandered around looking for a girl I liked and was hanging out with one for a little bit. My friend returned about 20 mins later with his stripper in tow, telling me the poker managers just got off at the Wynn and wanted to go to a bar to chill. I told him that I was happy where I was and that he could go and I would catch up with him in a little while. He introduced me to the stripper as his good friend from home, gave her a wad of money and said, take good care of him for me. She was a pretty asian girl with a perfectly sized rack, C cups they looked like. She took me into the VIP room and we talked drank and she gave me some dances. She didnt speak English very well but she was a hell of a dancer with a great body. We had champagne and tried our best to communicate. After a while we moved over to the other VIP room for $500. After some making out, drinking and alot of whispering in each others ears I told her I had a room at the Wynn and wanted her to come back with me. She didnt understand much so she whips out this electronic translator and asks me to type in what I am saying. This little machine is amazing, I type in a question and she translates it to her language. She ponders alot and I continue to feed her champagne. By this time, we have developed some sort of relationship, after all what kind of relationship can you develop with a stripper. After some coercing, I take out my stack of hundreds and tell her ill give her $1000 total. $300 now, and the rest when she gets to the hotel. Shes heard of the Wynn and knows its a very nice hotel. I dont know if my brick of money was the deciding factor but she gives me her number and tells me she is going to leave and meet me in 20 mins. I finish up the champagne and take a cab back, receiving txt msgs from her that she is on her way. Im not high anymore but very drunk of the champagne and the possibility of banging a hot stripper.

I get to the Wynn and she meets me there soon after. I go to check in and ask the woman at the front desk about my room that the poker manager secured for me. She confirms my room. I ask her what other types of rooms this hotel has and she says they have King Suites. I drop a hundred on her computer and tell her to get me a King Suite, this is my last night in Vegas and me and I just proposed to my "gf". She smiles big, pockets the 100 and calls to the Suite checkin and hooks me up with a suite. I find out later that the suites are normall $700 a night or so.

I stop over at the Wynn convenience store to pick up condoms and lube, head up to the room and it is amazing. There is a panoramic view of the strip in the living room with a widescreen plasma right in the middle. Theres a small bathroom and a frkn massage room right at the entrance. Theres a kitchen with a mini bar and a fridge stock full of drinks and liquor. I grab a bottle of champagne and some glasses and check out the bedroom. A king sized bed with a plasma TV in the living room and 2 chairs with legrests and a little coffee table decorate the room. There are different dimness settings on the lights. The bathroom is huge. Theres two closets, two sinks, a hot tub and a shower. The stripper and I walk hand in hand touring the room and I ask, "this room is ok with you right?"

We have some drinks and look at the view of the strip and I give her the $700. She tells me she feels like taking a shower and I invite myself in. We wash each other up and make out in the shower. We put on our Wynn bathrobes and finish the rest of the champagne. I bang her out 3 times during the night/morning, with one session in the massage room as I am rubbing her back. We spend some time communicating via her electronic translator lol and she finds out more about me, what I do and where I went to college, where I work etc. At one point she tells me she loves me and wants to be my girlfriend. being that she doesnt speak english very well, I repeatedly ask her if she is serious. She kisses me and says yes. I found out that she has been in US for 3 months and just started college. She is 20 yrs old, lives with her grandmother and no one knows what she does for a living. She also tells me that she has never done this before and she is never attracted to the ppl she meets at the club. Not one to disappoint, I eventually tell her I love her too and that I am going to fly her out to Boston. I tell her that I am going to take her out when we wake up and go on a "date". She proceeds to give me head without a condom which to me confirms that she really does like me.

The next morning aka 3 hrs later, we wake up and I ask her if she wants room service. I get the menu and we order bacon, eggs toast and OJ. We watch Mission Impossible 3 on the tv and feed each other breakfast. We get ready and walk around the hotel. There is a shopping area inside the Wynn and I ask her what stores she likes. Coincidentally, theres a Christian Dior store and I she sees a purse that she really likes. Its about $475, and I have the sales woman wrap it up. We walk across the street from the Wynn to the fashion mall? and shop around. We go to the Hello Kitty store and I get her some pencils and a organizer that we use to use as kids to carry our erasers, pencils etc when in elementary school. I go to the Champs and get a pair of Jordans and get her a pair of Pumas. I already thought she was pretty before this but I notice tons of guys checking her out so this mentally confirms her hotness to me. After some flirting, we head back to the hotel and we bang some more. After an afternoon nap we head back down and eat lunch at Red restaruant, a chinese restaraunt at the Wynn. Very good food. After lunch she tells me she wants to take me to her home. I tell her I would love to see her house and we hop in a cab. She lives in a gated community in some luxury condos. Her grandmother is watching tv as we enter a really nice place. She introduces me as a friend from school and we sit at the dinner table and she shows me pics of her modelling pictures. I am pretty surprised as she has been on covers and appeared in ads in her country.

Her grandmother leaves and we bless her bedroom. I tell her that I have to go and she calls her aunt who lives in the complex to drive me back to Wynn. I can tell she is very spoiled by her family. I ask her if they notice all the bruisemarks on her shins that she has accumulated from all the pole work and she says she hides them. As I am leaving she jumps on me, wrapping her legs around me and says she is going to miss me so much and gives me a very passionate kiss. I tell her I will never forget her and will keep in touch with her. I assure her I will be back in Vegas and I would like for her to come visit me also.

Her aunt drives me back to Wynn and I meet my friend in the poker room. He sees my big smile on my face and cant believe how I disappeared on him the night before. He cant believe how hot I ran at the tables and with the stripper. At 9PM he drives me to the airport and I tell him I am leaving this time for good. I thank him for his hospitality and get on my flight to Boston to end the most amazing trip I have ever had.

The End
Old 09-21-2006, 10:38 AM

NH sir
Old 09-21-2006, 10:53 AM

hahaha...that was an amazing trip...good thing i set it up and talked you into going. I will never forget the day he said "i have no urge to go to vegas, foxwoods is an hour and a half away...lol... You owe me...Be ready to go back for an even wilder new years..
Old 09-21-2006, 11:08 AM

Sweet. Sweet. Sweet.

(pics immediately pls)
Old 09-21-2006, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sweet. Sweet. Sweet.

(pics immediately pls)

[/ QUOTE ]