Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2006, 05:55 PM

Default Re: Poker Bot Information

[ QUOTE ]
I doubt good players can be beat by a bot

[/ QUOTE ]

...until I write UNBEATABOT 9000. I think the MSRP will be $45.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:09 AM

FYI: This [censored] has accused me of being a bot about a billion times
Old 09-20-2006, 09:07 AM

why are you pimping your website in the heads up forum? do a lot of bots play heads up? shouldn't this spam be in the general forums?

also... it shouldn't take collusion to beat the bots. Using the existance of bots to justify collusion would be like using the Pope's comments and actions to justify a minor jihad.

If you aren't smart enough to beat someone playing by the book then you won't understand the complexities of proper collusion anyway
Old 09-20-2006, 05:49 PM

Sigh.

Bots exist.
People are naive about there existence.
Bots will ruin online poker.

I have alot more to offer on this topic, but unfortunatly I am stuck on a ship in the middle of the pacific.

-MrGatorade
Old 09-21-2006, 01:14 AM

I'm pretty much a pushbot. Sigh.
Old 09-24-2006, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sigh.

Bots exist.
People are naive about there existence.
Bots will ruin online poker.

I have alot more to offer on this topic, but unfortunatly I am stuck on a ship in the middle of the pacific.

-MrGatorade

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't mind hearing more, are you going to update your website any time soon?
Old 09-27-2006, 03:18 AM

No,
My job does not allow me to use large amounts of bandwidth. The topic should be very interesting to many people, as I feel right now its not. I am looked at as the laughing stalk of our group, which consists of some well-known high limit 2+2er's. Over the course of 3 years, I have seen the bots progression, which is to say their ability level significantly improve ten fold. I play 50-100 and 100-200 all the time with many bots. I would say that’s a pretty high limit to put a bot in unless it is making money over time. This should open people's eyes as to the threat and legitimacy of online poker as we know it today. If you want to watch a bot in action. Go to the following sites, click on their heads up limit section and watch. You can then make your own determination if you think I am crazy (well they do call me crazy mike for a reason) or if my concerns are valid.

-MrGatorade
Old 09-27-2006, 05:26 AM

You are a bit crazy, I'm sure, but I think we finally got some proof. I think you probably have some bots listed that aren't bots, but as you know, and as I posted about, there was a HUGE bot problem in the ub 5/10 to 15/30 heads up games, with the same bot playing under various usernames. UB of course never confirmed this, but they no longer offer HU limit holdem tables below 50/100. Coincidence?
Old 09-27-2006, 07:17 AM

Well I guess I didnt put the updated list of bots I have recently played. 100% Sure that the following are bots. All these players can be found on the high limit portion of the Heads up tab.

On Cyrpto Network as follows...
RedKnight
Maltese1
CHASEME
dog69
Dr_seabas

And on PokerRoom network the following...
The_Emerald
Only1Keano
Ms_Flowers
JadeEyes1
cactus11

Watch these players and make your own conclusions.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:11 PM

I agree he's crazy but also couldn't agree more that there are bots playing on UB. I've been playing their middle limit games for almost two years now and ever since they got rid of the heads up tables, there's this whole group of players that play almost identical heads up that have moved to the 6-handed and 10-handed tables. I've played thousand of hands against certain opponents and they never tilt or make stupid mistakes. Their 3-betting ranges are almost all identical and they never deviate from them which is very unusual. Even good players will occasionally 3-bet with strange hands but this group of players never ever does. They are somewhat exploitable but all play tough.

One incident made it absolutely certain for me that there are bots. A player named eetbacon was posting his blind, timing out, and then posting his blind again. This went on for close to four hours and the player lost something like $1500 at 10-20 just posting and timing out. In the mean time, the same player was playing a 10-20 and 30-60 table normally. I sat at both tables and tried chatting with the player but got no response.