Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 01:06 PM

Default Re: ZeeJustin Gossip

[ QUOTE ]
People can change and improve themselves. No one but ZJ knows the facts about everything so do not continue to act as if you know more than anyone else as it is complete BS. Take the fact he paid people from his business at face value and just leave it at that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude,

It hasn't even been a year since his cheating. And he hasn't changed, because he hasn't admitted the lie that he didn't know it was cheating from the start (if you believe that lie you would be interested in someone selling you the Brooklyn Bridge cheap).

And take at face value? What? That he fulfilled a just obligation in the midst of being punished for cheating and also coming here and giving lying and BS explanations? The face value of OP's statement he paid his affiliate customers is ZERO. You don't get credit for doing something you were supposed to do, only debits for not doing it. And even if you think credit should be given, it doesn't outweigh both the original cheating, his lies about same, and his arrogant presumption that he should be able to continue on in these forums as if nothing had happened when he didn't respond to the criticisms of his lies in his own threads he started or those started by others. If he wants some credit, then he has to make at least a seemingly sincere admission of his lies to get on the road to repairing his rep. As of now all he is, is a cheater who lied about same. Period.

And for all you who are saying I must have some problem with keeping on ZJ, my real problem is with those posters around here, most likely of wishy-washy integrity themselves, who defend ZJ's lies about his cheating, and not just ZJ's own refusal to man up and make a full admission.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are assuming:

a) He didn't find a way to mulit-account sng's by using multiple IP providers along with multi-accounts (no proof he did but if someone cheats at 1 thing then more likely he would try to cheat at something else).

b) He still had those SNG winnings and didn't lose same in cash NL games (I played him under one of his accounts on 5/10 NL 6-max and no certainty he was a winner there at all, and in fact likely not).

c) That the bulk of his total winnings, and thus what was left after confiscations (and remember stars didn't gut him like party did) was from legit earnings and not cheating.

That's a 3 team parlay.

[/ QUOTE ]

A- I'm reasonably confident, knowing what I know about him, that this was the case. I think this would be true for most people who have had any level of interaction with ZJ. That he would multiaccount MTTs and not SNGs makes perfect sense to me.

B- To the best of my knowedge, ZJ had a 6 figure roll on SNGs alone like 3 years ago. Somehow I doubt he gave that back in cash games. (and from what I know, he wasn't a fantastic cash player)

C- Given my belief in A, this seems very possible.

Your inability to see shades of gray here makes it very difficult to take you seriously.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are assuming:

a) He didn't find a way to mulit-account sng's by using multiple IP providers along with multi-accounts (no proof he did but if someone cheats at 1 thing then more likely he would try to cheat at something else).

b) He still had those SNG winnings and didn't lose same in cash NL games (I played him under one of his accounts on 5/10 NL 6-max and no certainty he was a winner there at all, and in fact likely not).

c) That the bulk of his total winnings, and thus what was left after confiscations (and remember stars didn't gut him like party did) was from legit earnings and not cheating.

That's a 3 team parlay.

[/ QUOTE ]

A- I'm reasonably confident, knowing what I know about him, that this was the case. I think this would be true for most people who have had any level of interaction with ZJ. That he would multiaccount MTTs and not SNGs makes perfect sense to me.

B- To the best of my knowedge, ZJ had a 6 figure roll on SNGs alone like 3 years ago. Somehow I doubt he gave that back in cash games. (and from what I know, he wasn't a fantastic cash player)

C- Given my belief in A, this seems very possible.

Your inability to see shades of gray here makes it very difficult to take you seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am sick of all of this ZJ talk, pro or con. make it stop.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:26 PM

Dids,

Sure I see shades of grey. I see a difference between:

A) A cheater who admits his cheating and tries to be honest thereafter.

and

B) A cheater who lies about having cheated and then expects everyone to accepts those lies so that he can continue on his merry way without making such an admission.

A) is grey trending toward white, and B) is grey trending toward black.

PB,

Make yourself stop trolling in and posting in these threads then and don't worry about what others do. If you're sick of something stop eating it and don't mind what others eat.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

PB,

Make yourself stop trolling in and posting in these threads then and don't worry about what others do. If you're sick of something stop eating it and don't mind what others eat.

[/ QUOTE ]

you obviously have no idea what trolling is, as i have done no such thing.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:48 PM

He´s like Robin Hood, he steals money from tournament players to give it to his rakeback clients!
Old 09-20-2006, 01:51 PM

I highly doubt someone stupid enough to log into the same tournaments 6 times from the same IP is tech-saavy enough to log into multiple SnG's from different IP's. If he was, he wouldn't have been stupid enough to get caught in the first place.

Fact of the matter is, 90% of the people who lost their money in the fashion ZJ did, would not have paid that rakeback out. That's somewhat commendable. Apparantly he spit on your grandma or something because you've had a hard-on about him for almost a year now.

Your inability to accept any varying degrees of maliciousness makes you sound like a kook. By your logic jaywalkers should face the same punishment as rapists. I'm pretty sure datamining/PT and PAHud has a lot bigger effect than what ZJ did, yet we have our own forum for the "acceptable" brand of cheating. It's all a matter of degrees.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aren't you likewise just assuming the opposite, or do you have some sort of evidence you'd like to put forth.

[/ QUOTE ]

doc,

Yes

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 09-20-2006, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you seriously have nothing better to do than just make sure everyone knows he cheated? People know this and some people can move on from it as human beings have been given a gift called forgiveness. Stop making it your mission on this board to call him out. People can change and improve themselves. No one but ZJ knows the facts about everything so do not continue to act as if you know more than anyone else as it is complete BS. Take the fact he paid people from his business at face value and just leave it at that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He´s like Robin Hood, he steals money from tournament players to give it to his rakeback clients!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Closed Thread