Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 11:43 AM

Default Re: ZeeJustin Gossip

You are assuming:

a) He didn't find a way to mulit-account sng's by using multiple IP providers along with multi-accounts (no proof he did but if someone cheats at 1 thing then more likely he would try to cheat at something else).

b) He still had those SNG winnings and didn't lose same in cash NL games (I played him under one of his accounts on 5/10 NL 6-max and no certainty he was a winner there at all, and in fact likely not).

c) That the bulk of his total winnings, and thus what was left after confiscations (and remember stars didn't gut him like party did) was from legit earnings and not cheating.

That's a 3 team parlay.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So ZJ:

1) Cheats players including his affiliate customers out of their monies;

2) Lies about not knowing it was cheating from the start;

But . . .

3) Pays his otherwise just bills to those affiliate customers with cheated winnings not confiscated.

So #3 cancels out the first 2 things entirely and makes him a standup guy. Right.

[/ QUOTE ]

scary thread but at least one person is making sense.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are assuming:

a) He didn't find a way to mulit-account sng's by using multiple IP providers along with multi-accounts (no proof he did but if someone cheats at 1 thing then more likely he would try to cheat at something else).

b) He still had those SNG winnings and didn't lose same in cash NL games (I played him under one of his accounts on 5/10 NL 6-max and no certainty he was a winner there at all, and in fact likely not).

c) That the bulk of his total winnings, and thus what was left after confiscations (and remember stars didn't gut him like party did) was from legit earnings and not cheating.

That's a 3 team parlay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you likewise just assuming the opposite, or do you have some sort of evidence you'd like to put forth.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:50 AM

doc,

I assume that the probability of a person who has cheated in one manner cheating in another is much greater. I think few would disagree with that probabilistic assumption, but you are right there is no proof of same. But it really doesn't matter. Go to my previous post and in #3 remove "cheated" from the sentence. The edited #3 still doesn't cancel out nubmers 1 and 2 and make him an honest person. A bank robber who helps a lil ol lady across the street isn't a good guy either. He's still scum, but just not as scummy as some other scum.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:17 PM

Do you seriously have nothing better to do than just make sure everyone knows he cheated? People know this and some people can move on from it as human beings have been given a gift called forgiveness. Stop making it your mission on this board to call him out. People can change and improve themselves. No one but ZJ knows the facts about everything so do not continue to act as if you know more than anyone else as it is complete BS. Take the fact he paid people from his business at face value and just leave it at that.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To everyone saying that he's a dirty scumbag, I found something that was kinda neat that he did!

I was talking to one of my friends that had their rakeback under ZeeJustin, and when ZeeJustin's party acct got closed, they did not pay him his rakeback $ to pay his people. My friend STILL got paid $3k owed to him, which was straight out ZeeJustin's pocket because Party didn't pay him. I don't know how many people ZeeJustin had to pay out of his pocket, but I think it was a bunch.

So on top of all the $ party took from ZeeJustin, he still paid people rakeback $ even though he didn't have to. I also don't recall him or anyone else ever posting about it, so it's not like he did this as some publicity stunt, he just did it b/c he thought it was the right thing to do. That's more than I think a lot of rakeback affiliates would do.

edit: not much sense in saying he's still a dirty cheater, b/c that's also been discussed a lot before.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had hashbrowns and scrambled eggs for breakfast.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you seriously have nothing better to do than just make sure everyone knows he cheated? People know this and some people can move on from it as human beings have been given a gift called forgiveness. Stop making it your mission on this board to call him out. People can change and improve themselves. No one but ZJ knows the facts about everything so do not continue to act as if you know more than anyone else as it is complete BS. Take the fact he paid people from his business at face value and just leave it at that.

[/ QUOTE ]
If he was scum he would have kept the money even if he stole it.

chez
Old 09-20-2006, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Take the fact he paid people from his business at face value and just leave it at that.

[/ QUOTE ]

that would make too much sense.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:48 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

[ QUOTE ]
So ZJ:

1) Cheats players including his affiliate customers out of their monies;

2) Lies about not knowing it was cheating from the start;

But . . .

3) Pays his otherwise just bills to those affiliate customers with cheated winnings not confiscated.

So #3 cancels out the first 2 things entirely and makes him a standup guy. Right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus, you really have a hard on for this guy.

I read the thread, no one said that paying his rake back customers makes up for other wrongs. You made that up. Since ZJ did something wrong, he isn't allowed to get any credit for something good he does? That seems a bit unfair.

Additionally you assume that since he was cheating in one way, he was most likely cheating in other ways. You go so far as to suggest that he was masking his IP when cheating outside of multi-table tournaments. This assumption ignores the obvious: If he was smart enough to mask his IP when cheating some of the time, why wouldn't he mask his IP all the time?

If you're going to hate the guy, hate him for what he has done, not for things you imagine he might have done. You weaken your argument and come across as intellectually weak by making these assumptions based upon your imagination.

I know you don't want any advice from me, but I'll give it anyway. Expending so much energy hating someone who you've never met isn't healthy. Learn to relax. Carrying around all this negative emotion only does you harm while the object of your hate doesn't even know who you are.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I take care of my kids.

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread