Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2006, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Sklansky making a run at Borgata...

Mark Newhouse raises to $150,000 and David Sklansky moves all in from the big blind. Newhouse folds. Sklansky wins the pot.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

thats an automatic call with his stack against anyone else.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
David Sklansky has played 6 out of the 57 hands at the FT. What a nit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pup - When you become old enough to drink legally in most states, have played more than $10 SNG or micro limit stakes online poker you may consider making snide comments about one of the greatest instructors of the game FOR LONGER THAN YOU HAVE BEEN ON THIS EARTH.

Hopefully by then the moisture behind your ears will have dried enough for you to know better.

Until then have the common sense to Shut up.

RealMcCoy
Old 09-19-2006, 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pup - When you become old enough to drink legally in most states, have played more than $10 SNG or micro limit stakes online poker you may consider making snide comments about one of the greatest instructors of the game FOR LONGER THAN YOU HAVE BEEN ON THIS EARTH.

Hopefully by then the moisture behind your ears will have dried enough for you to know better.

RealMcCoy

[/ QUOTE ]

jock riding of this magnitude is quite embarrassing. I feel bad just having read it.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:28 PM

I'm already dying to hear about the hand where newhizzle knocks out Skalanaskay.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:31 PM

my friend had a hand against jennifer tilly on day 2 where there was a 5 card straight on the board and she checks to him on the river and he bets about $20,000 chips and she calls.. he shows his cards (no ace) and she tosses her cards into the muck. Everyone at the table pushed them back to her and told her "no ! no! dont do that! your card can be considered dead". My friend was too dumb to call over the tournament director and get the hand declared dead [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2006, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my friend had a hand against jennifer tilly on day 2 where there was a 5 card straight on the board and she checks to him on the river and he bets about $20,000 chips and she calls.. he shows his cards (no ace) and she tosses her cards into the muck. Everyone at the table pushed them back to her and told her "no ! no! dont do that! your card can be considered dead". My friend was too dumb to call over the tournament director and get the hand declared dead [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!!!

Anyways David got knocked out in 3rd place. Not bad considering he was short stacked at the final 6 ppl.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

RealMcCoy

[/ QUOTE ]
HU for bankrolls?
Old 09-20-2006, 06:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

RealMcCoy

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh... I think he was joking.
Old 09-20-2006, 07:22 AM

Domar I will tell you what - go to the posters homepage and read some of his commentary then scan some of his posts where he makes one line comments on Annie Dukes play or Joe Hachem's and see if you still feel he was "joking"

My comments were "harsh" but I believe after reading the above that you and JohnnyHumongous will appreciate why I don't believe an apology is necessary. While I did deride the "pup" it had basis.

Intelligent considered Monday Morning quarterbacking of play is part of what a poker forum is for - However I sometimes tire of derogatory one line comments from individuals about players they can only dream of becoming.

As to Bsheck's "HU for Bankroll" challenge my first suggestion would be for him to get a bankroll worth my time and trouble to take.

RealMcCoy
Old 09-20-2006, 08:47 AM

hey post nit! 6 hands outta 8 rounds is nitty. what's wrong w/ him posting a fact?