Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2006, 03:55 AM

Default Re: Turned $20 deposit into $60,000 a month!

[ QUOTE ]
I made an initial deposit of $20 and made $2,000 in the first week. Now I make over $60,000 a month. This has to be one of the greatest double ups of all time. I talk about the specifics on how I did this in my blog Its nothing too spectacular. I play 5 person SNGs exlusivly. They are the easiest money online. Has anyone made more money with a deposit of $20 or more.

P.S. Ive been making more than $60,000 for 6 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

i removed your blog link for a reason. please dont repost it. thanks.

pjn
Old 09-20-2006, 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I made an initial deposit of $20 and made $2,000 in the first week. Now I make over $60,000 a month. This has to be one of the greatest double ups of all time. I talk about the specifics on how I did this in my blog Its nothing too spectacular. I play 5 person SNGs exlusivly. They are the easiest money online. Has anyone made more money with a deposit of $20 or more.

P.S. Ive been making more than $60,000 for 6 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 09-20-2006, 04:01 AM

There is no reason to EDIT MY POST CNFUZZD. I am not spamming. I put the link to my blog that is specificaly related to what the thread is about. I recieved many emails form peole saying they found my blog helpful. Why the [censored] did you edit my post. Thats not right!
Old 09-20-2006, 04:02 AM

www.onestepfrombeingbanned.com TELL me why you removed the link and I will stop posting it!
Old 09-20-2006, 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is no reason to EDIT MY POST CNFUZZD. I am not spamming. I put the link to my blog that is specificaly related to what the thread is about. I recieved many emails form peole saying they found my blog helpful. Why the [censored] did you edit my post. Thats not right!

[/ QUOTE ]

ROOLZ. MAN. AND CHECK THAT TONE YOUNGIN.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:04 AM

BAN!
Old 09-20-2006, 04:05 AM

pjn,

i found mjms blog very helpful. i won 450 today. while that is not gonna make 60k/mo i am very happy. this turns out to 15k/mo and that makes me happy.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:05 AM

People put links to sites all the time on their posts, why is this different?
Old 09-20-2006, 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

a) i am god.

b) as per twoplustwo rules you are really not supposed to make posts about your blog. Given that htere is also a question of ads on your blog, etc etc etc, and given the high traffic nature of this post, and since when i checked out the adlinks on your blog they seemed to be giving some sort of referal back to you, i felt it was in the nature of the rules of 2p2 to remove the links to your "tutorial". As i have mentioned, you are more than free to put the link to your blog in your profile. If you disagree with my decision, feel free to send a pm off to mat sklansky here
and he can resolve this issue in an amicable fashion. Thank you for entertaining bbv, and have a nice day.

pjn
Old 09-20-2006, 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

a) i am god.

b) as per twoplustwo rules you are really not supposed to make posts about your blog. Given that htere is also a question of ads on your blog, etc etc etc, and given the high traffic nature of this post, and since when i checked out the adlinks on your blog they seemed to be giving some sort of referal back to you, i felt it was in the nature of the rules of 2p2 to remove the links to your "tutorial". As i have mentioned, you are more than free to put the link to your blog in your profile. If you disagree with my decision, feel free to send a pm off to mat sklansky here
and he can resolve this issue in an amicable fashion. Thank you for entertaining bbv, and have a nice day.

pjn

[/ QUOTE ]