Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2006, 11:11 AM

Default Re: raptor > wcoops too?

[ QUOTE ]
I bet you feel silly for this thread now. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

whaaaaaaaaaaambulance

[/ QUOTE ]

not if his friends have been tearing up the WSOP

nice job raptor
Old 09-19-2006, 01:01 PM

Fun that u think u have 11% edge against one of the biggest winners online during the last few years. U should be very happy if has 11% edge on you, that makes you a good player. Congrats on the win though! Now ure very welcome to come play him and others as good in the higher games, now that you have a bankroll for it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])
Old 09-19-2006, 01:11 PM

Bebop, I'm happy you got 10k less than what was offered to you.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:28 PM

Location: Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

WTF is that chick in pocketse7ens avatar anyhow??
Old 09-19-2006, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously though.. why do ppl keep going on about that? i mean, im winning the tourney at least 1 time in 4. obv if i got lucky or whatever and won no1 would say anything about not taking the 'great' deal of the extra 10k. i will never back down from my thoughts on what was the more +ev play. i dont even think its close. holla
Old 09-19-2006, 01:53 PM

FWIW I dont think an extra 10k is even that big of a difference at that point. But an extra 60k is well worth taking the chance.

GG Raptor, I enjoyed every min of the FT. Esp the deal discussions. And IMO before I even realized it was you, I felt you were the best player at the table when it was 4 handed. I think going from 400k to 1.7 mil without a showdown had something to do with it.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fun that u think u have 11% edge against one of the biggest winners online during the last few years. U should be very happy if has 11% edge on you, that makes you a good player. Congrats on the win though! Now ure very welcome to come play him and others as good in the higher games, now that you have a bankroll for it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

interesting. i actually thought Giant was a solid player and i have said that in other threads as well. but who is exactly is giant?
Old 09-19-2006, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think going from 400k to 1.7 mil without a showdown had something to do with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol cmon meow
Old 09-19-2006, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

interesting. i actually thought Giant was a solid player and i have said that in other threads as well. but who is exactly is giant?

[/ QUOTE ]

giant played very solid, if a bit nitty. however nitty works quite well in spots like he was in. he got his money in v strong every time. i cant say anything bad about him. holla
Old 09-19-2006, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol are you [censored] serious. the first deal negotiation he was offered less than what he actually won. by not dealing he made more money. playing it out was more +ev than any deal he would of actually got anyways. good tourny rap