Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2006, 06:59 PM

Default Re: BetWWTS Free $100 Monday Night Football Bet Steelers

Not only did I miss out on the free bet, they are now trying to stiff me on my cash-out!

Dear Mat,

Upon reviewing your withdrawal request from your account registered with BetWWTS.com, we noted that your deposit via Neteller on September 18th has not been wagered.

Once you make a deposit you are required to wager at least ¾ of the deposit amount before requesting a withdrawal. This rule is incompliance with the Gaming Regulations of Antigua and Barbuda, whom we are licensed by. Thus you withdrawal request has been declined in accordance with this regulation.
Old 09-18-2006, 07:05 PM

It says that in the T&Cs somewhere about wagering X before being able to cashout.

-Brendan
Old 09-18-2006, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It says that in the T&Cs somewhere about wagering X before being able to cashout.

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

It also said on thier main website that I'd get a free bet for depositing - only once they had my money did they tell me the promotion had been pulled, even though they were still advertising it. The live support guy I spoke to said under the circumstances they'd allow me to cash out.
Old 09-18-2006, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

It also said on thier main website that I'd get a free bet for depositing - only once they had my money did they tell me the promotion had been pulled, even though they were still advertising it. The live support guy I spoke to said under the circumstances they'd allow me to cash out.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG they are risking their Antigua and Barbuda license!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2006, 07:54 PM

I agree that it is crappy. But they have amazing support, I would be willing to bet they let you place the free bet on next weeks game if you politely talk to CS live chat. Wait until the day the promo is up this week to do this and you will be good to go.

-Brendan
Old 09-18-2006, 08:11 PM

Any way to watch this game via some internet stream?
Old 09-18-2006, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

The only things I can find are that if you withdraw within 30 days you forfeit the bonus money (no matter what you've bet), and this --

If you deposit and do not wager 100% of the deposited amount there will be an additional 10% processing fee on the withdrawal amount and full identification will be required.

Of course it's easy enough to make the minimum wager amounts, so it's not a really big deal for anyone that is in a withdrawl quandry.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:17 PM

When the new offer is generated tues or wed...after you log into your account on the first page if the offer is valid you will see a link telling you that your eligible. I strongly doubt they wont offer this bet to anybody who signed up and has not wagered yet. As for what cust service told you, if you don't know by now that most of what they say is wrong on most sites then im speechless.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:37 PM

They said explicitly that people who signed up this week will not be eligible next time around, if they even offer it. I wouldn't expect to receive it.

That said, they convinced me to stay. I didn't get the $100 risk free bet, but I did get a free 2 team $50 parlay bet after chatting to CS for about 30-40 minutes (while 2 tabling Stars). Being a fairly newb to online sports betting, I'm not positive what I could win on it, but it was enough to keep me there. And like someone else said, the CS really is great. It will probably have been enough to convince me to make a few bets there after my freebie.

Also, my account is in GBP and I hope they realize that, since it would seem to be close to a free $100 bet after all if they give me the free 50 bet in GBP.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:03 PM

glad things sort of worked out for you Jibba.