Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 06:07 PM

Default Re: Not Really

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Trust me, having the trust and respect of this community is a vaulable thing. Don't piss that away.

[/ QUOTE ]

He could simply change his 2+2 SN like you did and still benefit from all the advice these forums have to offer. No biggie.

Flight_Risk

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. Like people wouldn't be able to figure out his playing and posting styles in some random n00b in about four seconds...

[/ QUOTE ]

I expected more out of this response.

Flight_Risk
Old 09-16-2006, 06:08 PM

rev said he showed? lol
Old 09-16-2006, 06:16 PM

Default Re: Serious Subject Integrity

if this was face to face then a good kicking ought to suffice, but it wasnt and the two dont know each other. The web is full of tricksters and conmen, where's the big shock here? plus the amount of trash talk on the web is renders this anonymous agreement folly.
Old 09-16-2006, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
rev said he showed? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he didn't say he showed. He only said 6 3o is what he pushed with. We don't really know this.

Flight_Risk
Old 09-16-2006, 06:21 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 09-16-2006, 06:24 PM

The only time I've ever been involved in any kind 'coinflipping' deal was when I was HU w/Sheets for a Foxwoods WPT seat last year in a $160 Shootout. We were almost even in chips and I accepted a deal to take $5k from him in exchange for the seat. But Stars couldn't officially end the tourny so I had to throw it to him. I had raise all but a small portion of my chips and then fold when he would go all in. That very hand I had Aces and moved in for all but like 300 chips and then folded when he shoved. The VERY NEXT HAND AFTER THAT I had aces again and did the same thing giving the tourny and the seat to him (he ended placing like 8th for ~$155,000 btw [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]). I very easily could have called with my aces but I folded them because it was the right thing to do.

We all do the wrong thing sometimes. It's part of life. But doing the wrong thing knowingly an not giving a sht about it makes you a scumbag. That's Grim for ya.

For those who say let him have a 2nd chance by flipping again, twice for free or whatever....fk that. Who's gonna trust him to keep his word this time? Not me. I'd hope not anyone else here.

The message that gets sent to other 2+2'ers needs to be clear: If you screw over a fellow 2+2'r, you will get written off for good.

HEK
Old 09-16-2006, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Trust me, having the trust and respect of this community is a vaulable thing. Don't piss that away.

[/ QUOTE ]

He could simply change his 2+2 SN like you did and still benefit from all the advice these forums have to offer. No biggie.

Flight_Risk

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. Like people wouldn't be able to figure out his playing and posting styles in some random n00b in about four seconds...

[/ QUOTE ]

I expected more out of this response.

Flight_Risk

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever. this thread isn't about me and a $500 misunderstanding that happened over two years ago, which was repaid over two years ago, which is ancient history and came before me doing literally tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of transactions with 2p2ers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently I must have hit a nerve or something because you're taking this wayyyyy too much off the deep end. Again as I explained to you in my PM, this has nothing to do with how trustworthy you are or how many financial transactions you've done with other 2+2ers. As a matter of fact, I don't understand why you feel the need to address this issue and defend yourself on it. This simply had to do with changing one's SN and still benefitting from the advice in these forums.

Flight_Risk
Old 09-16-2006, 06:31 PM

to do this on a web client with someone u dont is utter folly. Then to tell tales that u went all in with 6 3 is stupid. sorry dude
Old 09-16-2006, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As a matter of fact, I don't understand why you feel the need to address this issue and defend yourself on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont understand why you had to attack degen out of the blue. it sounds like YOU havent gotten over this.
Old 09-16-2006, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(he ended placing like 8th for ~$155,000 btw [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]Yea, I was there on the rail watching stevesbets and sheets go at it. I think sheets went out around 12th or 13th for 90k and I know steve went out 10th for around 120k. obv takeover was [censored] all over everyone tho.
Closed Thread