Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2006, 01:40 AM

Default a close call

So my mom found an 1/8th when I had it hidden and then she wouldn't give it back even though I asked nicely. 10 mins later I went to the kitchen and she followed me there, I turned around and said "whats up?" and she said "just... unloading the dishwasher!" so I knew the bag was somewhere near the kitchen.

Then I found the bag and reclaimed it and hid it in my snowboarding helmet. Today we're packing all our stuff to go to tahoe (WOOHOO) and I completely forgot about the bag. Anyway, she says she'll pack my helmet and I think nothing of it. So I figured I was screwed. Then I went to the street ,where the helmet was along with our food and luggage, right next to the car, and found it. Out of curiositiy I looked inside and the bag is still there!

celebration!
Old 01-27-2006, 01:47 AM

Default Re: a close call

If I'm following this, your mom & you are stealing pot back & forth from each other because you both want to smoke it?
Old 01-27-2006, 01:49 AM

nah, she has wierd genes and doesn't like drugs or alcohol (i got my dad's genes in this area). she stole it so I didn't have it. I found it before she had a chance to throw it away despite not really looking for it - she gave away her hiding spot by following me to the kitchen when she suspected me of searching for it
Old 01-27-2006, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nah, she has wierd genes and doesn't like drugs or alcohol (i got my dad's genes in this area). she stole it so I didn't have it. I found it before she had a chance to throw it away despite not really looking for it - she gave away her hiding spot by following me to the kitchen when she suspected me of searching for it

[/ QUOTE ]

why the [censored] would she hide it? did she plan on turning it over to DEA?