Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2006, 12:43 AM

Default rakemeback,123poker

hi, i just opened an account last week with them, but the rakeback is not working, I have written to them like 20 mails, but no answer yet,write to 123poker and no answer, so please if u see this please contact me, just this week i payed more than 1k in rake
Old 09-15-2006, 08:35 AM

Default Re: rakemeback,123poker

[ QUOTE ]
hi, i just opened an account last week with them, but the rakeback is not working, I have written to them like 20 mails, but no answer yet,write to 123poker and no answer, so please if u see this please contact me, just this week i payed more than 1k in rake

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm also getting RB from 123poker (at least in theory).

I got RB for a while, then they missed one day but sent an email saying that the payment was delayed and made it up the next day, but now they've missed two days with no explanation.

This has better not be a trend ...

Have you considered switching to another prima skin while they sort themselves out (and then switch back when everything looks OK again)? I might end up doing this if it can be done conveniently.

123poker has pretty annoying cash outs (only 2 free per month, has to be in pounds if via neteller so you pay 1.9% each way ...)

green_tea
Old 09-15-2006, 09:31 AM

If your going to deal with an affiliate, please choose one of the bigger ones who post and are listed in the rakeback directory on 2plus2. By doing this, you avoid the problems you are incurring. Obviously the bigger affiliates have more of a history etc.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If your going to deal with an affiliate, please choose one of the bigger ones who post and are listed in the rakeback directory on 2plus2. By doing this, you avoid the problems you are incurring. Obviously the bigger affiliates have more of a history etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

How would this help in this case? 123poker pays daily rakeback directly into your account. I wouldn't have thought the affiliate had any influence over this, so the choice of affiliate won't matter. (I'm pretty new to rakeback, so if I'm wrong, please explain why.)

Are you saying that some 123poker players (with big affiliates) *are* getting rakeback, while others like the OP and myself are not? If so, which affiliates?

green_tea
Old 09-15-2006, 10:13 AM

The original poster in this thread indicated that he was not set up thru his affiliate for rakeback. Although some poker sites pay you rakeback directly, its up to the affiliate to set this up and process the paperwork/emails. By doing this thru an affiliate that is reputable this will be done correctly. If you have further questions or anything else you can pm me.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:43 PM

Even though you are getting automatic rakeback payments from the site, your rakeback affiliate is still your middleman since he is still getting a peice of your MGR. Hence, any good affiliate would still provide you customer service and do its best to talk to 123poker and get this matter resolved. The fact that the affiliate is not paying you the money directly does not mean that he is out of the equation.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but i thought they were one of the biggest afiliates here, also they are listed in the rakeback directory of 2+2, im i wrong?
Old 09-15-2006, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but i thought they were one of the biggest afiliates here, also they are listed in the rakeback directory of 2+2, im i wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Update: I just got my payments for 123poker for the missing days, so I'm happy once more!

green_tea
Old 09-15-2006, 04:28 PM

yeah me too, but only 298$, according to my pokertracker i have payed more than 1k in rake
Old 09-15-2006, 05:36 PM

I just signed up for rakeback here this week. So your telling me that I can only have 2 cashouts a month free with Neteller and it's pounds? Is this case even though they allowed me to deposit in USD?