Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2006, 08:09 PM

Default Deposit issue re. PP bonus

I initiated an IGMPAY transaction during the bonus period but was above my instant credit limit. It's therefore going to be 3-5 business days before the money will hit my PP account, which will be after the promotion is over (deposit wise). Anyone know if this is going to be an issue re. receiving the bonus?

I've dipped my toes into the murky depts of PP customer support but am not optimisitc I'll get a correct answer any time soon.

Many thanks.
Old 01-26-2006, 08:13 PM

Default Re: Deposit issue re. PP bonus

[ QUOTE ]
I initiated an IGMPAY transaction during the bonus period but was above my instant credit limit. It's therefore going to be 3-5 business days before the money will hit my PP account, which will be after the promotion is over (deposit wise). Anyone know if this is going to be an issue re. receiving the bonus?

I've dipped my toes into the murky depts of PP customer support but am not optimisitc I'll get a correct answer any time soon.

Many thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

i seem to remember that party only needs you to initiate the deposit in time to qualify. i dont think it matters when the deposit clears.
Old 01-26-2006, 09:25 PM

Default Re: Deposit issue re. PP bonus

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Many thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

i seem to remember that party only needs you to initiate the deposit in time to qualify. i dont think it matters when the deposit clears.

[/ QUOTE ]

This rings a bell with me too. Hopefully we're right.

I actually got a surprisingly helpful response from PP. It's still not totally clear what's going to happen as he seemed to be saying that the deposit needs to go through during the bonus period, but they did offer me another reload if things don't work out. Wonder what I did to make them like me all of a sudden. Frankly it's a little scary.