Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2006, 06:17 AM

Default Re: Post a confession here

Oh, my confession is that every once in a while I flip out and rant about my personal life on the internet. Usually it's to people I know, but occasionally I post strange things on public message boards that make me look like I'm suffering from some emotional instability.
Old 09-12-2006, 06:37 AM

I heard an Ace of Base song on the radio today for the first time in a while and I liked it.
Old 09-12-2006, 06:49 AM

The dishes reply made me think of just how wasteful I am with money, I have thrown our every dish I owned before just to not clean them up (only done this once though).

I regularily throw all my socks out in an effort to buy only ones that match in each color I need (black and white).

I have thrown out of window or burned the equilivant of $500 in the last 6 months.

These things are really the very tip of the iceberg when it comes to the money I waste, I could tell more stories about paying 3k hotel damage bills because I was too lazy to fight or negiotate with them... mostly Id like to say I feel a tiny bit guilty about it, and I try to alleviate my guilt by giving money to charity etc but I know its shallow so it doesnt work.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:19 AM

I only love myself and I hate life.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think Jewish women are the most physically attractive (on average) type of women. I am not Jewish and I've never heard another non-Jewish male say this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree. I'm slightly biased due to an incredibly hot jewish girl who went away but whom i'm still in love with.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hate my job at school. It doesn't pay well. I don't need the money/ could find a comprable job easily. For some reason I don't quit.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Bill Hicks is my Hero.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:21 AM

1. I have seen Tori Amos in concert.

2. I eat a Flintstone's vitamin every morning, because I think they taste good. I am 39.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:43 AM

I wet the bed until I was 13. I got so used to it that sometimes I'd wake up in the middle of the night and didn't want to get up to take a piss, so I'd just piss my sheets where I lay and go back to sleep.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On the upside, while I still have a fair amount that I want to lose, I'm definitely getting there. I'm also now in better shape than any of my friends, I exercise every single day and my blood tests were pretty excellent the last time I had them checked. I've gone from a resting heartrate that generally stayed over 90 to one that's generally under 60, and I hit the kettlebell (now up to 53 lbs) like an animal. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good God, this is awesome. Congratulations. I am legitimately proud of you... Well, as proud as I can be for a fellow OOTer. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] This confession might explain my sometimes excessively-emphatic posting in the weighloss threads (the ketogenic one, the fatties one, the drew devil one, etc. etc. etc. etc.), btw.

-bb.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:22 AM

I peed in a trash can in Woodshop in 7th grade. For some reason, I was in a separate room from the rest of the class, I think I was taking a make-up test that I missed. I think I was too shy to go open the door to the rest of the class and ask to use the restroom, so I went in the corner of the room I was in and pissed in an empty aluminum trash can. I had completely forgotten about this event, until just now.