Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2006, 07:22 AM

Default Re: The best way to stick it to a racist

[ QUOTE ]
If you own a bar you do not want a black clientle it bring alot of problems and with in 2 years it wll be shut down unless its in a black area. Its just business not personal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree with this.

personal experience:

As a bouncer, I have had to rescue women/girls from black guys. In general, their tactics are ruthless and using the word persistant to describe them would be an understatement. Ive yet to have to pull a girl out of a group of white guys who are trapping her or been asked by a girl to hide her from a group of white guys.

I understand generalizing is bad and I try not to but experience shows it to be a fairly true stereotype. I cant blame the bar owner for being selective. Now, if hes actually racist and sends out white supremacy propaganda and pays minorty workers less than their white counter parts then he deserves to have his place burned down.

Also, i feel threatened because of the whole penis size thing....
Old 09-10-2006, 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So if people want to visit this place, that's fine, as long as they know where their money is going to. I'm not interested in forcing people to leave this place just because i don't like it. What i am interested in is letting people know what kind of establishment this place is so they can make a fully informed decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

I call BS. Evidence:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Call a farmer, claiming to be the club owner. Tell him you need a truckload of manure delivered to the front of your club on some random date at about 11 AM for a promo, and that you'll pay him in cash when he delivers it.

With any luck, the racist will show up at work to find a gigantic steaming pile of [censored] in front of the club's front door and a bill for said [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly why I put this thread up, kudos.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you have against this poor farmer. That is the guy you’re trying to screw over here anyway.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"You may look around, and see two groups here. White collar, blue collar. But I don't see it that way. You know why not? Because I am collar-blind."
Old 09-10-2006, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

if i were a waiter i would not want to see a black person sit down at my table. does that make me racist? Yes, it makes me an racist .

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 09-10-2006, 10:21 AM

welcome to the real world, it sucks eh
Old 09-10-2006, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
- open a KFC on one side of the club

[/ QUOTE ]

how the hell could you forget about a liquor store. seriously...KFC, malt liquor, gun shop with a racisit club on the other corner...thats lawn chair time right there.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

if i were a waiter i would not want to see a black person sit down at my table. does that make me racist? Yes, it makes me an racist .

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

i've never been a waiter but from what i understand black people in general don't tip. they even call them canadians because of this.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

i've never been a waiter but from what i understand black people in general don't tip. they even call them Brown canadians because of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think of myself as a racist, in fact some of my good friends throughout life have been of other ethnicities, anyway I used to wait tables and I will tell you, even my black co workers used to complain about blacks sitting in their sections (her words word in the convo "please, we both know my people dont tip for [censored] which is why I dont need this right now". In fact shes the one who told me the brown canadian joke (something about a beer bottle, how can u tell a brown candian from a regular canadian...it doesnt tip. I forgot the joke though) So wtf does it make a black person who complains about black people not tipping? I really dont think its a race thing, more of a generalization as far as money and status.

Also, lesbians are pretty [censored] tippers (even to women), while gay men are not for the most part.

Edit: as for my view, for the most part, yes blacks are [censored] tippers and on general will be one of your more demanding tables of the night. You can label it what you will, but 75 percent of the time its true.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you prejudice against racist prick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost spit out my coffee, funniest thing I've read in awhile.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, there's nothing "hippy" about picketting. My friends and I literally forced an anti-arab racist to leave Los Angeles and shut down their business. Solidarity forever mofos.

[/ QUOTE ]

hippie