Somebody Else 1 0.52%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 02:23 AM
SackUp SackUp is offline

Location: Undefeated as a Lawyer!
Default Re: Curious to know what OOT thinks of this one

just call her and see what happens. less thought, more action.

don't trip over the details of "when should I call her?" and "what happens if she is busy?" Just be yourself, talk to her, and ask her out. Nothing to lose and nothing to stress over.

Call. Conquer. Report.
Old 09-09-2006, 02:24 AM
New001 New001 is offline

Location: Gogogogo, Madagascar

[ QUOTE ]
That girl who sent boobs and full nude makes little sense. I'd say that's either a hooker or a dude goofin on you. But I've never done the online dating scene so maybe I'm way off.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah I'm not optimistic about that one. Still, it gives me hope. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
just call her and see what happens. less thought, more action.

don't trip over the details of "when should I call her?" and "what happens if she is busy?" Just be yourself, talk to her, and ask her out. Nothing to lose and nothing to stress over.

Call. Conquer. Report.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what I was thinking and why I added that I didn't think it mattered either way with this girl at least, I mostly wasn't sure for the future.

Thanks for the responses.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:35 AM
JasonR55 JasonR55 is offline
Member

Default Re: UPDATE #2 (posted in fasting thread but reposted here for complete

Thought it add in my About me for those who are interested.

*Disclaimer: I didn't write it!*

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.
I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.
Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets. I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after Uni, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.
I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.
I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.
I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four-course meals using only a Mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.
Old 09-09-2006, 05:30 AM
Brian Brian is offline

ScottyP,

This is some great advice. I'm curious, are you single or in a relationship or what? You seem pretty on top of your game. If I ever find a nice beast down in Atlanta, you'll have to take me in for some charity work.

I just wrapped up my date tonight. I'm too tired to write up a full trip report, and likely never will 'cause it didn't end in anything but some kissing. Ah fvvck it, I can't go downstairs anyways since she's asleep down there.

We were supposed to meet at a bowling alley at 7 P.M. I arrive around 6:55 and check out their arcades, they had some nice retro sh!t that I thought about playing. The place is absolutely packed though, and it doesn't look like there are any lanes available. I ask the guy if there's a wait list, and he said they don't even put out a wait list till 9:30, something about league night or whatever. So I walked around for a bit and didn't see her, and decided to wait for her outside. Around 7:15 and still no sign of her, and she doesn't have a cell phone, so I'm about to call it quits but decide to call her house and see if anyone answers. Her mom picks up and the convo went about like this:

Me: hey, is Diana there?
Mom: no, she's not. she just left the house. who is this?
Me: the hot guy she's meeting for bowling tonight
Mom: *laugh* yeah she just left about 15 minutes ago
Me: oh... well i guess she'll be turning up soon then
Mom: did she tell you what kind of car she drives?
Me: nope..
Mom: Ford F 150, black
Me: oh alright, thanks!
Mom: sure, bye

A few minutes later and I see a thin, white woman approaching, and figure that must be her. She looked quite a bit different from her pics (considering it had been between 6-14 years since her most recent pic), but pretty solid overall. Nice rack for a small girl, alright face, overall probably a 6, but few extra points in my book since she's not obese.

I inform her that we won't be getting to play tonight, and quickly suggest pool. She obliges, and we start walking back to her car. She had parked right next to me which she thought was cosmic or something. I ask if she wants to ride with me, she says nah she'll take her car. But when I tell her that I'm not really sure where this pool place is, she decides to ride with me to avoid too many turnarounds.

Pool place is only like 5 minutes away, and virtually empty. We are both absolutely horrendous at pool, and I run some kino by "blind leading the blind" trying to teach her how to hold the stick. Run pretty solid kino throughout, lots of "getting to know you" chat. Technically the game ended after her first shot. I broke, and didn't land anything in. She manages to hit the 8 ball in with her first shot. We decided to shoot all the balls in anyways, and this lasted like 45 minutes or sometihng ridiculously long. Lots and lots and lots of scratches which made it last even longer. We had some fun making fun of each other though.

She starts talking about Sex on the Beach while we're there, and how she wants one etc., so I take her to T.G.I. Friday's when we are done to get a drink. Turns out she hadn't eaten yet, so we share a rack of ribs. Yeah, bad idea, I know. Breaking all the rules here, eating on first date, and not just that, but eating RIBS, messiest things ever. It turned out alright though. When the bill came, I offered a split, she said "Sounds good", but only wound up paying about 30%. She gave me $10 and I said that was enough.

I should have ended things here I think. It was about 8:30 or so. But I am getting really hard-up now and that is blinding me. I offer to show her my place, let her meet Daisy, etc., while we wait till the bowling alley clears out. So we come back here, I give her a tour, she drinks some Smirnoffs... I probably should've just attempted the close here, she was acting pretty tipsy. But I wanted her to chase me some first. So I held back.

We watched like 10 minutes of Memento, but she talked through most of it, so I popped in Family Guy. We sat on the couch together, I ran a small amount of kino but mainly just nodded and listened to her while she talked. 9:30 rolled around so we headed back out to the bowling alley and played 2 games. We are both pretty bad at bowling, too, so it was very fun/light-hearted.

Things definitely should have ended at this juncture. But I knew she was into me. She had returned Kino when I backed off, and had read my new profile and was quoting bits of it to me, and etc. I think she had even thrown a few compliments at me by this time (I know she definitely threw some at me later, eyes hair etc.)

I walked her out to her car, started the "nice night" routine, but again was blinded by the boner. I asked her if she would be OK to drive home, and told her if she needed to she could crash at my place. She said, "yeah, I think I better actually". SWEET! I'm in. But I'm sure even an inexperienced newbie OOTiot knows what that means.

So we get back to my place and watch TV/movies for a bit and she starts in on another Smirnoff. Her interest level is definitely high. She wants me to give her a piggy-back ride from my room to the couch, she asks me if I have anything she can wear because her shirt is uncomfortable (by the end of the night, she's wearing one of my pull-overs and my gym shorts), etc. I fold out the couch into a bed and we start up Clockwork Orange. At some point she asks if I'm ticklish, I say no but she can try. She does, I retaliate, high-pitched shrieking ensues. Followed by some kissing. But she quickly pulls me away from her mouth after like 6 seconds of open mouth kissing. I kiss her neck a bit, but every time I go in for the mouth, it lasts a few seconds and she pulls me back close to her neck.

At some point I'm on top of her and start to kiss her stomach, and she sits up.

Me: uh?
Her: well I think thats about as far as I want to take it tonight
Me: oh alright

I try not to pout at all, or seem dejected. I just immediately say, "Okay, let's get back to this movie then." And decide to wait for her to come back over. (Picked this up from something TimM posted about Last Minute Resistance)

She quickly comes in for a cuddle, and so I open my arms but keep eyes on the movie. She starts asking stuff like:

Her: so am I never gonna see you again?
Me: why would you think that?
Her: well... you know
Me: sounds like you've been with a lot of scumbags if they shut you out just cause you didn't have sex on the first date
Her: yeah I guess you could say that

So that's pretty much The End. We finished Clockwork Orange, chatted a bit during it. She ran her fingers through my hair, complimented me a few times, rubbed my hand, etc. I knew I wasn't getting any though so I just basically enjoyed the movie. At around 3:30 A.M. the movie ended, so I asked her what time she wanted to go back to her car. I've got a date at 4:30 P.M. tomorrow, and I've got some sh!t I need to do before then, and I can't really sleep with her in the house, so I'm pretty eager to get her out of here. Fortunately, I have the perfect excuse. My couch that shes sleeping on is in the living room. Well, there's no [censored] blinds/curtains/anything on ANY of my windows in my house except the master bedroom, so I told her she'd probably get woken up by the sunlight around 7:00 A.M. (which is true). And since that's right around when I would normally go to bed, I tell her I'll just stay up until then, and drive her back to her car when the sun comes up. She agrees.

One thing to mention. The whole night I was thinkin about this new girl, the girl I am seeing tomorrow, Danver's girl. She is REALLY interested in me. Lots of text msgs. She wanted to bump our date up from 4:30 PM to earlier. I showed self-control and resisted. (oh btw, working on 3 things: Challenge, Self-Control, and Confidence, some sh!t from AskMen.com) Hopefully my fondness for her won't show through too much tomorrow. We're planning to come back to my place and watch movies. She said she had picked out something to wear 'cause she thought we might be going out on thw town, but she didn't want me to "think bad of her". So I think shes dolling herself up with something really racy. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Wish me luck,

-Brian

[EDIT]: Oh yeah, can't forget. Solid promising new lead here. 37 years-old, she's a chef:

To: xxx

Date: Sep 9, 2006 1:37 AM Flag spam/abuse [ ? ]

Subject: RE: oh we are cooking now!

Body: oh man, you couldn't keep up the rhyming huh? well i don't have to ask my friends to know that i want to go for it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and i'm not looking to get married if that's what you're asking. let's take it one step at a time tho, hook me up w/ the digits.

-Brian
From: PsychicDog
Date: Sep 8, 2006 4:47 PM

hey i saw your profile
it really made me smile
especially the part in your blog
where you blasted that stupid hog

not all men are that stupid
in fact i feel i've been smitten by cupid
so before i go back to my slumber
would u please give me ur number?

-Brian
From: PsychicDog
Date: Sep 8, 2006 1:48 AM

can u make me a cake for my birthday pls? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

i got this song stuck in my head:

"It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake
if the way is hazy
You've gotta do the cooking by the book
You know you can't be lazy
Never use a messy recipe
The cake will end up crazy
If you do the cooking by the book
Then you'll have a cake!"

I'm not sure if I responded correctly to her last message. Scotty, what would you have said? Seems like shes basically saying "lets be [censored] buddies, but i've had problems w/ those falling in love with me in the past, so u aren't gonna do that are u?", which is 100% great with me. Seems like I could have probably taken it a lot of places, she definitely seems interested.

[EDIT #2]: OH SNAP, btw, El Diablo was wanting to know if Vehn had been on any dates using that profile. Well I guess tonight was my first date using my new profile, which is a lot like Vehn's. And it was pretty awkward. Guess I shouldn't make up too much sh!t.

Her: so why didn't you greet me with a bow?
Me: uhhh...

Her: so what's up with the brainwashing young boys? your profile was normal before, why did you change it?
Me: uhhh...

Her: does Daisy really dry you off with her tongue?? that's kind of gross
Me: uhhh...

But, it shows that it caught her attention. Because she remembered every single thing from off of there. But I had already set up the date when I changed the profile, so it's not a true subject really.

Old 09-09-2006, 06:16 AM
goofyballer goofyballer is offline

Location: THESE IZ THE OLD FORUMZ

Brian, you are my hero. Calling that older chef chick a "promising lead" is the understatement of the year.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:29 AM
networkman networkman is offline

Location: England

[ QUOTE ]
OK here's a good one i got.. She plays Dungeons and Dragons ONLINE! AND SHES CUTE! i = WINNAR

Haha, thats cool. You seem like a cool girl, maybe we can go clubbin together once we get to know each other better.

From: Vlad
Date: Sep 8, 2006 6:26 PM

Sorry for confusing you... Just seeing if you reply to your messages, since your mailbox must be full.

So anyways, how was your day? doing anything cool this weekend?

Today was boring for me, but i will probably go clubbin tonight so its cool.

I see you like DDO, thats cool! I beta tested it, but i didnt have enough time to get into it. I used to love MMORPG's i played World Of Warcraft and Everquest. But they take up too much of my time, so i choose not to play those games.

K TTYL

Old 09-09-2006, 06:49 AM
Peter Harris Peter Harris is offline

Location: Emergency Bog Roll

[ QUOTE ]
what kind of cake are you lookin to bake?
maybe plaid or paisley?

[/ QUOTE ]

PAISLEY HOLLA!!!

you gotta bang this broad for me, brian.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:50 AM
New001 New001 is offline

Location: Gogogogo, Madagascar

Brian, you are my hero. That is all.

Edit: Are there pictures of the girl from the bowling/pool?
Old 09-09-2006, 07:14 AM
Brian Brian is offline

[ QUOTE ]
Are there pictures of the girl from the bowling/pool?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only pic of her. Hair is similiar but shorter, and she looks thinner IRL than in that pic. Solid C cup, wore a shirt that exposed belly button so had a flat belly.

-Brian
Old 09-09-2006, 07:17 AM
New001 New001 is offline

Location: Gogogogo, Madagascar