Somebody Else 1 0.52%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 07:17 PM
bdohaney bdohaney is offline

Default Re: UPDATE #2 (posted in fasting thread but reposted here for complete

Brian, keep up the good work, reading your trip reports truly makes my working nights bearable.
Old 09-08-2006, 07:46 PM
astroglide astroglide is offline

Default Re: Curious to know what OOT thinks of this one

[ QUOTE ]
Modeling huh? Like a hand model?

[/ QUOTE ]

that is some tired "negging" there dude [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] you sound like a fast seduction robot.
Old 09-08-2006, 08:14 PM
VladKGB VladKGB is offline

U guys think i Negged too hard? her profile had no pics of her smiling. My strategy is to inside? then get a response and reply to that response with a DHV(demonstration of higher value) and a Neg about her profile.

read from bottom up...

------------------------

SO whats up, how's your day been so far? Today was boring for me, but i'll be going clubbin tonight so its gonna be cool.

Why dont you have any pictures of you smiliing? You still have your teeth right? lol

From: Vlad
Date: Sep 8, 2006 10:13 AM

inside?
Old 09-08-2006, 08:25 PM
VladKGB VladKGB is offline

OK here's a good one i got.. She plays Dungeons and Dragons ONLINE! AND SHES CUTE! i = WINNAR

Haha, thats cool. You seem like a cool girl, maybe we can go clubbin together once we get to know each other better.

From: Vlad
Date: Sep 8, 2006 6:26 PM

Sorry for confusing you... Just seeing if you reply to your messages, since your mailbox must be full.

So anyways, how was your day? doing anything cool this weekend?

Today was boring for me, but i will probably go clubbin tonight so its cool.

I see you like DDO, thats cool! I beta tested it, but i didnt have enough time to get into it. I used to love MMORPG's i played World Of Warcraft and Everquest. But they take up too much of my time, so i choose not to play those games.

K TTYL

Old 09-08-2006, 08:34 PM
VladKGB VladKGB is offline

[ QUOTE ]
Cute face maybe... But that girl looks like she is probably pushing a deuce...

[/ QUOTE ]

nah she passed the plumper test. she has a pic of her body shes skinny. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

i hope its recent [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2006, 08:36 PM
bdohaney bdohaney is offline

Cute face maybe... But that girl looks like she is probably pushing a deuce...

[/ QUOTE ]

nah she passed the plumper test. she has a pic of her body shes skinny. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

i hope its recent [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to know. I stand corrected.
Old 09-08-2006, 08:38 PM
ScottyP431 ScottyP431 is offline

Location: Atlanta

Vlad,

So many things to say, where to begin

1. "Your mailbox must be full"= lame. Dont transition, just ignore the "what is inside?" questions, cut the thread and move on. They may even keep bringing it up trying to get an answer/it becomes intriguing. See BEP post where a girl woke up next to him and was like "so , whats inside mean"
2. My day was boring- good DHV... what
3. you say cool way to much. that is decidedly not cool
4. Maybe we could go clubbing sometime once we get to know each other- weak sauce.

The idea behind a neg is to break through her resistance. If your strat is "inside? as many girls as possible to find ones who respond.. then neg them" you have it backwards. You want to reward a girl when she does something good (message you back). you are like

please message me back
her: ok
you: insult!
Old 09-08-2006, 08:59 PM
VladKGB VladKGB is offline

[ QUOTE ]
[...]

thank you for your comments.

1. Yea i was looking to avoid her asking me wtf inside is..
2. lol thats not the DHV. Me going clubbin is supposed to be that. but its weak anyway. i could have said something better.
3. ok cool
4. wanna give an example of something better? when she said "i got no one to go with" i took that as an IOI (Indicator of Interest) that she is interested in going with me. And since i want to establish that i am qualifying her, i said that MAYBE we would go AFTER i get to know her.

How would i reward her? I try to neg almost every chance i can get, unless she is giving me solid IOI's... That straight outta the Mystery Method. DHV & Neg till u get IOI.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:16 PM
balkii balkii is offline

Location: Going Broke

DHV is what again?