Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 07:39 AM

Default Re: Update

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like I have two pending charges for the times I signed up. I tried to sign up once and gave them the benefit of the doubt that I may have screwed up so I signed up again. Right now I have two pending charges on my credit card for Live at the Bike.

I now deem Live at the Bike to be "Scam you twice at the Bike".

[/ QUOTE ]

If you run your card twice on somthing and not expect to be charged twice your have a screw loose. As for your problems with L@TB My guess is you dont know how to setup your system. I say this because it works perfect on my system every single time I use it. So maybe you just have a grudge with the guys from L@TB and want to cut into thier buisness. Does that line sound stupid? So does your entire thread. This is two plus two not Live at the Bike support the place you should have gone to for help instead of complaining here. As for it should be free. The cost of production bandwidth and storage is high for that type of show. I would rather pay the $15 and still get to see it then have the Bike decide its not cost effective and stop running it all together. There are a ton of complainers on this board. I dont care what your post count is by the way.
Old 09-08-2006, 10:41 AM

I don't think L@TB is close to a scam, but if you're going to start charging for something, you probably want to have it working better, and have more on hand support during your broadcasts so stuff like this doesn't happen.
Old 09-08-2006, 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is two plus two not Live at the Bike support the place you should have gone to for help instead of complaining here. As for it should be free.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did conact them via email right away and did get an immediate response. As soon as this thread went up, I got a reply within minutes.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:13 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

Joe, you're taking tilting at windmills to a new level.

That's not to say your incorrect. If Live is going charge for their product it should work. But, it appears they are doing what they can to fix the situation. I think to repeatedly refer to them as a scam is excessive.
Old 09-08-2006, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is two plus two not Live at the Bike support the place you should have gone to for help instead of complaining here. As for it should be free.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did conact them via email right away and did get an immediate response. As soon as this thread went up, I got a reply within minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

You got an immediate response via e-mail and then got a reply within minutes on the forum?? What the heck are you still bitching about then?

[censored] happens sometimes. They're doing all they seemingly can to help you out, so why not take it at face value and leave it be?

I'm not sure if this thread you started was an attempt to rally support - if it is it failed miserably.

- T
Old 09-08-2006, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You got an immediate response via e-mail and then got a reply within minutes on the forum?? What the heck are you still bitching about then?

[censored] happens sometimes. They're doing all they seemingly can to help you out, so why not take it at face value and leave it be?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not complaining anymore. I got my response from them and they handled it well. Read further down in the thread HERE I did miss out on my friends playing Live, but the situation has been rectified. Granted, there are still two pending charges on my credit card, however, I'll give it a day to see if they go through.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:37 PM

I had problems = it's a scam.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:39 PM

Locked per Joe's request
Closed Thread