Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2006, 01:40 AM

Default Inter + rakeback or party

the rakeback on inter is really nice, but it seems like the games are much tighter, with usually 2-3 people per flop, and it seems to have a much more aggressive post flop play then party. I don't know if the rakeback could make up for the looser more passive games with more players to the flop that party seems to have, thoughts?
Old 09-08-2006, 01:45 AM

Default Re: Inter + rakeback or party

Inter+RB for sure. Play at Inter until you clear the monthly then move somewhere else with a bonus and rb.

-RW
Old 09-08-2006, 02:07 AM

cleared the bonus this month, yea might be a good idea to jump around and clear some other bonuses though
Old 09-08-2006, 04:39 AM

Inter sucks though. the games are horrible. The stud games are juicy though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2006, 08:00 AM

I decided to play at inter for the rakeback and $150 signup bonus. To clear the bonus at any sort of reasonable rate I found myself playing 1/2, a limit which I'm not fully comfortable with.

Honestly I like pokerstars the best of the sites I've played although I'm clearing the $50 golden riviera bonus right now at .25/.50 and I'm doing really well over there. Do keep in mind that it's a LOT easier to clear the interpoker bonus now since they got rid of the minimum rake, although you do need to play at 1/2. I'm going to end up having to rebuy at inter to clear my bonus since at this point I'm far enough along that I could c/f every hand and it would be +EV.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:00 AM

At 12/6 you either had some crappy cards or you are a rockstar. Judging by your blind fold rate, it looks like you are being run over there.

I always wonder about playing for bonus clearing affecting your play negatively...nor sure if this is the case here.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:10 AM

I was constantly aware that I was playing tight but I saw no alternative in the tight/aggressive games they have there, I also think I happened to be getting crappier than average cards.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was constantly aware that I was playing tight but I saw no alternative in the tight/aggressive games they have there, I also think I happened to be getting crappier than average cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you weren't just tight, you were like dead or something. man, that is sick, you gotta loosen up some, especially at crypto. they are tight preflop, but the post flop play is horrible.
Old 09-08-2006, 10:00 AM

Is playing WPEX worthwhile? Does the toughness of the games there outway whoring on easier sites?
Old 09-08-2006, 10:10 AM

Well 100% rakeback sure is nice. The games aren't great, but I wouldn't say they are horrible either.