Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2006, 12:01 AM

Default Re: weird things you do

10 years ago or so for both of these

1) I was in an almost fatal car crash involving a telephone pole and for roughly 18 months I had to blink every single time I passed a telephone pole.

2) I I was really into quake and one of the weapons on some servers was the grappling hook which I loved. I thought about having one IRL a lot -- to the point where I would pretend throwing one in public (like a fake pitching motion) towards my target in the distance and then pause and think about where it was I would end up landing due to the somewhat off physics engine.

Nothing else I can think of currently.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I like keeping my house cold and wearing sweatshirts/sweatpants because they are so damn comfortable. vt weirds out delivery men when it's hot outside.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do the same thing. Seems like the first thing I do when I get home is put on pajama like pants and a sweatshrt. UPS man thinks I'm crazy when I open the door in sweats with it being so hot in Vegas.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:32 AM

I have a thing about throwing not throwing food out in the trash or garbage disposal or sink. For some reason, if nobody is around, I will take my leftover food and go outsided and chuck it in the lawn. I will scatter it around so people can't tell that there's a huge chunk of rice or something in the lawn.

I think I do this because I don't want the garbage to be all smelly and it just feels right that the food goes outside. Perhaps it can fertilize the grass or some birds can get it.

Also, I piss a lot. I generally wake up a few times during the night to piss and getting up to go to the bathroom can get old when all you want to do is sleep. Instead, I keep a 64 oz gatorade bottle next to my bed and just pee in that every time i wake up. When I wake up, I empty it into the bathtub and rinse out the bottle. It's then good to go for the next night.

I think that's pretty weird.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:55 AM

I just came to the conclusion that I am scarily 'normal' and sane.

The only thing I can think of right now is that I always ensure the bathroom door is locked when I take a shower. I have this fear that someone will come in and attack me while my eyes are closed under the water.
Old 09-08-2006, 01:11 AM

When playing a sports video game (eg NHL 2006, Madden, FIFA etc.) I do a 2 man booth commentary in my head the whole time. I stopped playing games because I felt crazy doing it, but I couldn't stop.
Old 09-08-2006, 01:12 AM

I am a soda snob. When Im out for dinner, and I order a coke, if it is flat or too sweet I send it back,,,prob happens at least 1/3 of the times.
Old 09-08-2006, 01:14 AM

After taking a dump, I stand up and turn around so as to face the toilet, and then start wiping.
Old 09-08-2006, 01:28 AM

-I constantly place my hand between my girlfriend's thighs and slap it back and fourth like a fish tail. Bugs the hell out of her and she then usually proceeds to hit me. I enjoy it.

-I must have a book when taking a [censored]. Even if I can tell it's only going to be a quick 30 second one - I must have a book. If I am in a location where no books or reading material is available, I will wait.

-If I haven't taken a shower in a couple of days and dandruff starts to build up - I enjoy picking it out and trying to find the largest clump I can.
Old 09-08-2006, 01:40 AM

I also always have to have the bathroom door locked when I take a shower, no matter what.

I also like sleeping with my arm over my eyes (like my forearm) to block out any possible light.

Also, I cannot sleep if I think of something out of place in my house (trash, whatever) that can be moved I have to get up and do it before I can sleep.
Old 09-08-2006, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't watch embarassing moments on TV especially on sitcoms...if a character gets in an embarassing situation I have to change the channel. One of the many reasons I can't watch Friends: that's the plot of every episode.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was just me who had this problem. Often I'll change the channel and that come back to the show when I think the awkward situation is over.

[/ QUOTE ]