Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2006, 05:07 PM

Default Just a Reminder not to Play at Bayou!!!

They are not answering emails now from me or my affiliate who they owe about $700 (who owes me about $500). They are honestly the worst run business I have ever dealt with so avoid them to save yourslef some large headaches.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:10 PM

Default Re: Just a Reminder not to Play at Bayou!!!

I play there and have friends that play there regularly. Cashouts have been taking us a couple weeks, but CS has been quite helpful and responsive. Not everyone is having a bad time there so do not take the OP as being fact.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I play there and have friends that play there regularly. Cashouts have been taking us a couple weeks , but CS has been quite helpful and responsive. Not everyone is having a bad time there so do not take the OP as being fact.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this a normal thing?
Old 08-31-2006, 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I play there and have friends that play there regularly. Cashouts have been taking us a couple weeks, but CS has been quite helpful and responsive. Not everyone is having a bad time there so do not take the OP as being fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have clue man. They offer nothing that you can't get at any other site so why would anyone want to put up with the bullcrap?

They had 30k of mine and didnt process a cashout for like 6 weeks.

They renagged on 2 seperate occasions on bonus offers.

They take several months to pay their affiliates. The money they owe me is from April 2006.

They are now not answering my emails even though I played about 100k hands with them.

They accused me of being an enemy to their site and having a hidden agenda when I posted about these issues on 2+2 to warn others.

Let me guess. You are either friends with the founders or they owe you money and you want people to deposit? How else could anyone brag about 2 week cashouts?

And if you think any of this is untrue just say the word and I can post evidence of every claim.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:30 AM

Personally, I am very leary of these small fly by night sites. There are over 200 online sites now, and alot of them will disappear soon enough. I figure the only way alot of them will make money is by renegging on all these great promises they offer. Or by holding on to cashouts longer (to get more interest from the banks/to encourage more play).

What recourse will you have if they go belly up?
Old 09-06-2006, 05:11 PM

I am not telling anyone what to do or which way to go but I did want to say that I just had a withdraw processed in 1 day.