Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2006, 12:36 AM

Default Re: BBV, Sponsor My Rugby Team!

Roll the dean up in a carpet and throw him off a bridge!
Old 09-05-2006, 01:59 AM

Since your school is so small it is going to be hard to do things (illegal or underhanded) without other people knowing about it. I don't know if you could toilet paper the whole campus without repercussion.

I think you should definitely center your efforts around East because basically anything goes there. Make all of the newbies jump in the little river there and then run around the building covered in mud. Maybe that will be good for starters.

You could also pick fights with the wanna-be thugs at the basketball house or send each noob rugger into a party dominated by eager freshmen snatches with instructions not to come back outside without a ready and willing co-ed. Quickest time is the winner. Girlfriends and regular hook ups are not allowed.

Before this contest post pictures of all the players/guys with their past relationship info that you force them into giving you and then give each one odds at having the best time for BBV to prop bet on. Finally, post results with pictures of the girls they hooked up with.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:39 AM

i will sponsor your team if you all wear tshirts that say ALWAYSAIR OWNS MY FACE

im not kidding

gh