Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2006, 01:56 PM

Default sunpoker and interpoker questions?????

hey all,

Was thinking about trying these two sites out because of the monthly bonus and the rakeback deal you can get at b whores for sunpoker.

Do these bonuses actually clear as fast as bonuswhores claims they do? Somewhere around 8 bucks an hour playing 2/4 limit.

Also curious about the traffic on these two sites and what are the best times to play there, eastern standard time. I've heard the competion is somewhere just below absolute poker, hopefully that isn't true?

thanks for any responses
Old 09-02-2006, 06:56 PM

Default Re: sunpoker and interpoker questions?????

I haven't played since Interpoker changed their bonus this month, but it will clear ok at 2/4 if you play short handed. The games are usually best in US afternoons mid-month. The 1/2 2/4 full games can have VPIPs in the 20s so you can practice isolating and stealing. IIRC you'll get about 50-60 points/hr at 5/10 full. The 3/6 and up full games can be really great sometimes, but they rarely run. If you don't play short, there are probably better options for a main site, but I usually end up hitting the cryptos each month.

If you are going to try the network out, hit up WillHill. They are paying £10 per table hour of play at 1/2 and up, up to £50. (RB available here, too.)
Old 09-02-2006, 07:58 PM

the bw-grid is good, but as a rule of thumb i multiply the figures with .75. at least for me that is more like the real deal.

interpoker clears a lot faster through the bonus change.

here are my stats directly from pokertracker, but it is a small sample size (< 3k hands).
at $1/2 fr limit ~50% of the hands are raked
5 tabling 250 hands/h
thats 125 raked hands/h
the bonus cleared at ~$25/h

i play almost only nl (and suck hard at limit) but this was easy money.
Old 09-02-2006, 10:04 PM

Interpoker will clear way faster than the grid indicates...make sure to get rakeback though and it's even better.

I agree with darkcore in regards to dialing the grid back a bit though.

The Cryptos are uber tight at the moment, I guess the new WillHill bonus and the Interpoker change are reasons.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:41 AM

IN Limit the average flop% per table is about 22% in 1/2 and 2/4. in a limit FL table. Just be prepared to see ultra tight tables.

I played there a lot this weekend and it is pretty freaking tight. All Bonus Whores. A fish is someone who has a 25% VPIP. Average VPIP per table was 17%.

The only money to be made there IS the bonus.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure I agree with this though many tables are pretty tight and you likely won't be making 2BB an hour through play alone without having the deck hit you hard.

On these tight tables there are a lot of weak passive players who let you steal from them (or bluff them off a hand, bluffs working at 1/2 LIMIT, be still my heart ) almost at will. If they wake up and play back at you, you just fold if you don't have a legit hand.

You'll also come across the real idiots who make you glad the cryptos don't cap raises heads up. I had some guy hit two pair with his k3o (played utg1) on the turn when I had pocket KK. Turned what should have been a medium sized pot into a monster when he kept reraising me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-04-2006, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure I agree with this though many tables are pretty tight and you likely won't be making 2BB an hour through play alone without having the deck hit you hard.

On these tight tables there are a lot of weak passive players who let you steal from them (or bluff them off a hand, bluffs working at 1/2 LIMIT, be still my heart ) almost at will. If they wake up and play back at you, you just fold if you don't have a legit hand.

You'll also come across the real idiots who make you glad the cryptos don't cap raises heads up. I had some guy hit two pair with his k3o (played utg1) on the turn when I had pocket KK. Turned what should have been a medium sized pot into a monster when he kept reraising me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm seeing [censored] like that all the time. I'm also 30 or so hands away from clearing my Interpoker bonus... I'd say I'd be such a ghost later today after cashing out, but my next stops are Will Hill and Sun [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]