View Poll Results: Who do you put your $ on
Guy 1 35 15.84%
Guy 2 186 84.16%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2006, 10:52 AM

Default Re: Stars money wanted for party will give 35 bucks

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cashout was "approved" instantly and is processing. Wish me luck you sensibly pessimistic bastards!

I'm either a +$155 hotshot for taking a chance on an unknown and trusting the words of Party reps, or I'm a chump who just learned a $500 lesson. I'm so nervous that I'll probably have trouble sleeping now. Pathetic!

[/ QUOTE ]

dude...you were hella stupid...this "play" was -EV wether it works this time or not

Someone is "too lazy" to send in ID for their neteller account BUT they'll pay over $100 for you to transfer....GOD...2+2 needs to delte these kind of posts to protect people from their own stupidity. I actually hope you do get burned so in the future you don't do it for a large sum of money.

[/ QUOTE ]

can I say told you so yet?

Oh wait...almost there...

Who thinks OP is so stupid he shouldn't be allowed to reproduce?
Old 09-03-2006, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Courtney,

I'm curious. Did you transfer the money first? Or did he?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously he did it first.

[ QUOTE ]
can I say told you so yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seeing as how I'm $155 richer and Party told me I was in the clear, I don't think you can buckko. If anything, I think an I told YOU so is in order.
Old 09-03-2006, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Give me 100 at stars i give u 135 at party
200 at stars 270 at party
300 at stars i give u 405 at party

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see...according to the quoted terms, if you transferred him $500, he should actually have given you $165, right? So, he's at least ripped you off for $10.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm like... wayyyy ahead of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously. I mean, it's not like Party reporting to Neteller (there's no pre-existing relationship there, is there?) that you're using your account to store fraudulently-obtained funds could cause you any problems...could it?
Old 09-03-2006, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let's see...according to the quoted terms, if you transferred him $500, he should actually have given you $165, right? So, he's at least ripped you off for $10.

[/ QUOTE ]

I gave him a $10 discount on the final transfer cause I'm nice like that.

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously. I mean, it's not like Party reporting to Neteller (there's no pre-existing relationship there, is there?) that you're using your account to store fraudulently-obtained funds could cause you any problems...could it?

[/ QUOTE ]

1 - Party knows I'm not using neteller to store fraudulently-obtained funds because I CALLED THEM TO MAKE SURE THAT WASN'T THE CASE MORE THAN ONCE! How many times do I have to repeat myself?

2 - I hardly keep any money in neteller. The bulk of my bankroll is in savings. Right now my neteller balance is just over $200, which I plan to spend on a few monthly bonuses in the near future.

3 - Even if I did have $655 lying around in Neteller, they have assured me they will never give my funds to someone else without my permission under any circumstances. I trust their word is good.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:00 PM

Courtney Flush, seeing as how $135 is worth more to you than to be able to play hassle-free at Party, obviously you did the right thing. For those that make a lot of money playing poker and getting rb, doing the same would be retarded, since the risk of this resulting in a locked PP account or them taking a chunk out of your next deposit is very big.

[ QUOTE ]

I trust their word is good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you just say that about Partypokers support? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2006, 07:07 PM

Mike Haven just locked another thread from a guy offering $200 for any help with his funds at FT. Hurry and help him as well, then in a few weeks tell us where we can send oranges and cigarettes (prison name, cell number, etc... the usual details) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2006, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you just say that about Partypokers support? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, Neteller's.

[ QUOTE ]
Mike Haven just locked another thread from a guy offering $200 for any help with his funds at FT. Hurry and help him as well, then in a few weeks tell us where we can send oranges and cigarettes (prison name, cell number, etc... the usual details) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if I blatantly stole money from one of these foreign sites, they could not possibly prosecute me.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:42 PM

You contacted Party and had them check on the guy doing the transfer. You gave them a heads up so they could see if this guy was dirty. They said he was on the level and nothing looked suspicious and you were good to go with the transfer.

What more do these moral monkeys want from you? Seriously, if it goes down bad from here on out theres nobody to blame but Party themselves. They would be held accountable not you. Afterall, they spend all those millions on security and all. If they can't spot a dirty player doing a suspicious transfer after being told in advance about it, then what can they do to keep our funds safe.

Thats my opinion on this individual case. If it goes down bad now, anyone reading this thread would have to wonder how safe your money is on Party.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:11 PM

Thank you! Finally someone with some sense posted.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You contacted Party and had them check on the guy doing the transfer. You gave them a heads up so they could see if this guy was dirty. They said he was on the level and nothing looked suspicious and you were good to go with the transfer.

What more do these moral monkeys want from you? Seriously, if it goes down bad from here on out theres nobody to blame but Party themselves. They would be held accountable not you. Afterall, they spend all those millions on security and all. If they can't spot a dirty player doing a suspicious transfer after being told in advance about it, then what can they do to keep our funds safe.

Thats my opinion on this individual case. If it goes down bad now, anyone reading this thread would have to wonder how safe your money is on Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because nothing looks suspicious now doesn't mean the money will clear. It always takes a while for the funds to clear. And anyone thinking that Party will take responsibility for bad credit over the guy who had it transferred to him is delusional. And it doesn't matter what Prehjib in support said when contacted about it.

In cases like this its buyer beware.