Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which hand has highest probability of winning?
ATo 15 20.00%
KJs 33 44.00%
88 27 36.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2006, 10:02 PM

Default Re: mine

[ QUOTE ]
I dont think hes trying to date you. Im pretty sure its humor...but even if hes not joking, thats hilarious anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I am trying to date him. Most definitely.

I go for really skinny guys who try to pass themselves off as beefcakes. Lmao.
Old 08-31-2006, 11:26 PM

oreo,

No worries. The "book by its cover" comment just meant that, from the picture Ash posted, he looked like a complete dbag. Little surprise that his posts, particularly in response to your brilliant MS paint, support that judgement.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:20 AM

X,

That blonde is cute.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:34 AM

Why did you post a pic of yourself with your shirt off to a bunch of male poker players? Is that the only picture you have of yourself? Seriously, that's pretty gay. If you would have just posted a normal picture I'm sure you would have gotten much more positive responses.

At first, I was relooking over the pictures of the girl you posted to see if that was really a dude or not. I'm still not convinced.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:39 AM

All,

I realize I shouldn't have given false hope by mentioning the PM Ash sent. I'd post it, but I've seen that done in other threads and always thought it was kind of bush league. So, I won't, unless Ash says it's ok. I hate to see this thread hijacked, because it was quite awesome at one point.

What I find funny about all this is the fact that this is how I see the sequence of events: Tomfoolery posts a string of hot babes that he's banging. Naturally, people get curious and think "Got damn! Is this boy George Clooney or some [censored] like that? Tom, WTF do you look like? Do you have great game or a nice grill?"

Tom, being the all around World [censored] Champion that he seems to be from this thread, takes some pics and posts them. Later, ashketCHUM decides he'll post his girl. All good to this point. But, because she's SO HAWT, he decides it's necessary to post some pics of himself, to justify that he is hot enough to pull some ass like this. It's a nice looking girl, granted, but the justification provided was completely unnecessary. I didn't see anyone asking ash "Hey man, that girl is so damn fine, what's your deal? Are you a hot workout dude that's got some sweet pics of yourself with your shirt off busting a pose? Or maybe some pics of you making some silly ass faces while with your girl in what looks like a 'Teen Beat' photoshoot? If so, please post!!"

Then, this being OOT, we take the ball and run. Ash is repeatedly and brutally pwned. MSPaint and Photoshop ensue. Ash gets pissed at us having fun at his expense. He then repeatedly states he doesn't need our approval, as we're all losers geeks and "fat single pieces of [censored]"---after posting the pics WHICH SHOW HIS OBVIOUS DESPERATION FOR OUR APPROVAL.

[ QUOTE ]
First off why am I a meathead? Second, those "f-gs" in old navy ads get more pusssy than an average loser like you ever can dream of. Don't hate. You can impress your fellow message boarders and poker buddies, and leave the chicks for in-shape well groomed, trendy "f@gs". We'll all be happy then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next, have you seen FFK? The Anti-Puritan's GF (wife or fiancee maybe)? Seems like you haven't. TAP seems to be doing quite well for himself.

[ QUOTE ]
But for now I'm going to a breaking jam.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this mean?

OTB
Old 09-01-2006, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But for now I'm going to a breaking jam.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does this mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

That he is trendier than you for using idioms you don't know [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT: if anyone wants to mspaint me, go right ahead [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 09-01-2006, 01:56 AM

Default Re: Post pictures of girls you had sex with this week (brags and beats

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it hard to believe this is not a joke account. NOBODY should willingly post a picture like this of themselves, let alone pose for it in the 1st place. ugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to say the one on the right is a little too disturbing for even me.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
overchicked

[/ QUOTE ]

what exactly does that mean, Vehn? I'm confused.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:57 AM

Sorry for taking all the pictures down that I posted, guys. I've been officially trainwrecked. =/
Old 09-01-2006, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for taking all the pictures down that I posted, guys. I've been officially trainwrecked. =/

[/ QUOTE ]

Story!