Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2006, 11:36 PM

Default Re: girl i picked up at the pool update thread

Wow, this thread is pure gold. It has soul mates and bjs and mspaint.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:31 AM

Default Final update

this will be the last OOT hears from me wrt to women im dating/seeing/banging etc.

i will be dating "mary" for a long time. she is pretty much perfect. lying in bed she asked me "name a fault of mine..." and i asked her the same thing...we couldnt' find anything wrong w/ each other and it is an amazing feeling.

if i were to list everything i want in a girl shed be it. in fact, id be willing to settle for FAR FAR less than the person she is.

no more details. ive F*CKED up far too much in that regard already.

i can't see any reason id NOT want to see this girl seriously and for a long time.

so please enjoy all my previous mistakes wrt to posting about women/brags etc. b/c that phase is 100% over. you can take that statement to the bank.

while im here though i will add one thing that bothers me about the responses (mostly el d's) to my sushi girl thread.

he knows (as you should as well) that im very naive and dont think wrt to acting in certain instances. this was one of them (both the banging and the posting). i met this girl at the bar and when i did i didn't think she was a head case or that there was anything wrong w/ her had she not told me about the cult thing. even afterwards in my head i was like, "wow, she is really normal for having been in a cult and id never be able to tell she was had she not told me just now." further, id like to add that i got played b/c SHE never called ME back and i just gave her something she clearly wanted. she also clearly lied about it being her first orgasm. clearly. and im an idiot. i guess what bothers me is el d's post somewhere in that thread about acceptibility in actions and different people drawing the line in different places (implying im on a lower order and draw the line at a lower threshhold). id never think myself unethical or immoral by any stretch in that regard. ive never cheated on a girl. im always honest (except i obviously wont be telling "mary" about what i posted about her so you can fault me for that if youd like). i posted a brag about a fantasy ive had that didn't even turn out to be real b/c she lied to me. for that i was definately wrong but i dont think my actions in OOT really reflect my character as a person. id consider el d my friend despite never having met him so i guess his comments hurt a bit. weve talked about this at length obviously but i wanted my thoughts known.

i readily admit ive made mistakes in teh past by posting intimate details about girls ive seen, especially seriously (sarah). no more. ever. live and learn.

i guess i wanted to get that off my chest (botht the above) and continue on w/ the most perfect girl ive been with to date. and you can quote me on that as well.

so wave goodbye, oot, to barron's immaturity and idioty wrt the posting of controversial, albeit, entertainign garbage having to do w/ girls he's dating.

this one is a keeper.

Barron
Old 08-30-2006, 11:38 AM

Default Re: Final update

gl Barron. I'm rooting for you bro, even if the odds are against you...

And I hereby officially indemnify you against flaming when you post more relationship stories next week.

--GA
Old 08-30-2006, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
gl Barron. I'm rooting for you bro, even if the odds are against you...

And I hereby officially indemnify you against flaming when you post more relationship stories next week.

--GA

[/ QUOTE ]

wont happen. guaranteed.

Barron
Old 08-30-2006, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lying in bed she asked me "name a fault of mine..." and i asked her the same thing...we couldnt' find anything wrong w/ each other and it is an amazing feeling.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh jeez. Aren't you like 25? Stop acting like you're 14 dude.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i will be dating "mary" for a long time. she is pretty much perfect. lying in bed she asked me "name a fault of mine..." and i asked her the same thing...we couldnt' find anything wrong w/ each other and it is an amazing feeling.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm honestly happy for you, but you can't seriously tell me this is the first time this has happened to you early in a relationship. Have you given her a Dutch Oven yet? True test of lurve.

[ QUOTE ]
this one is a keeper.

[/ QUOTE ]
- John Wayne Gacy
Old 08-30-2006, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lying in bed she asked me "name a fault of mine..." and i asked her the same thing...we couldnt' find anything wrong w/ each other and it is an amazing feeling.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

26. sticks and stones, evan. sticks and stones. i was 14 once. i was 18 once. i was 22 and 24 once. and i know what ive felt during all those phases with all those different women. this one surpasses all those by miles.

proof is in the pudding. lay odds and name your stakes that i'll be with this girl in 3months, 6 months, and 1 year. lets see yo put your money where your mouth is.

Barron
Old 08-30-2006, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

vol
<font color="white">vomitting out loud</font>
Old 08-30-2006, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

26. sticks and stones, evan. sticks and stones. i was 14 once. i was 18 once. i was 22 and 24 once. and i know what ive felt during all those phases with all those different women. this one surpasses all those by miles.

proof is in the pudding. lay odds and name your stakes that i'll be with this girl in 3months, 6 months, and 1 year. lets see yo put your money where your mouth is.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]
Mature people see faults in each other, even if they're in love. If you can't find anything suboptimal about her you either don't know her well at all or you're lying to yourself and her.

I guess the "sticks and stones" comment means you think I'm trying to hurt your feelings or be mean, which I'm not at all.

Can I really "name my stakes and odds"? I'll take 1000:1 that you won't be with her in 1 year on $100.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:57 AM

lol!