Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2006, 04:34 AM

Default Re: Some dude called my cell phone looking for my fiance

[ QUOTE ]
It looks like she hasn't really given him a straight answer about the cheating and he hasn't even tried to talk to her. I think you're blowing it sekrah. I would have attempted to at least sit down and try to talk with my fiance and mother of my daughter before doing all of this. I probably would have gotten pissed and stormed out like you did but wtf, its like you don't even care to understand what actually is going on between him and this guy and the problems that she had with your relationship. Have fun spending the rest of your life wondering what actually happened without actually trying to have a decent conversation with her about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

SpongerIsRight
Old 08-28-2006, 08:03 AM

The most important item in this thread hasn't even been commented on yet (or maybe was in a very limited fashion). This byotch only gave TWO BJ's A YEAR. X-mas (why that holiday specifically warrants some oral lovin' I have no idea) and the OP's birthday. WTF?!?!?! And no doubt she made it seem like she was doing the OP some huge favor.

This fact in and of itself is breakup-worthy, at least as damning as if she was getting a train run on her by an entire NFL team. Odds are that she wasn't very into sex either and just laid there like a popsicle strapped to a gurney. Bad beat having a kid with Ms. Frigidaire.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Shout in to her that you're calling the guy back. Grab the phone and call him, and find out what's what. She'll probably come running out and confess and try to take the phone from you if she's guilty.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the best play. It'll get right to the point. No point messing around.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...but he HAS to try.

[/ QUOTE ]

His first step should probably be to try to find out what is actually going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I'm sure this girl owes OP several apologies over whatever the story is.

I think its important to the situation that the OP sees his own need to apologize to her for his actions here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you [censored] kidding me?

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto that
Old 08-28-2006, 08:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just wanted to get a word in...not that it will be noticed in the 8billion posts but here goes...

a) find out for sure she cheated
b) if so, break up with her cause it will never work
c) make better decisions with your life...why the fk did you have a kid out of wedlock with a girl who was still in school (unless it was grad school)? This is why abortion is still legal (some places).

[/ QUOTE ]

ban this guy

[/ QUOTE ]

definitely
Old 08-28-2006, 08:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And your fiancee might not ahve slept with this guy, damn that sucks. Maybe you should have been less hasty. Talked to the guy as if you KNEW they had had sex and if he was like "no wtf" then your fiancee was seriously just in need of emotional support, which you should have been giving to her in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

she's lying

[/ QUOTE ]

no doubt about it
Old 08-28-2006, 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
...the answering machine picks ups.....we hear her boyfriend ask her to bring him a sandwich on her way to work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you atleast make sure the dude atleast got his sandwich you man whore?
Old 08-28-2006, 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, don't post the myspace, so every time you look at her you can be reminded that she cheated on you (Yes, I think this qualifies as cheating, even if she isn't lying about no sex) and all you did was lay down like a bitch AND give her YOUR monitor for her troubles.

Be a man and stand up to her, you are going to regret this one later if you don't. She's going to bitch every chance she gets anyways, she is a woman right? Arguments...with your ex? Soon as she starts yapping tell her to take her child support check and stfu.

Also, take the ring back, even if its some cheap pos. Go back and give the ring to the fat chick (most likely won't fit, she can then pawn it and get some candy) and tell her to never speak of what you two did again.

[/ QUOTE ]

love it
Old 08-28-2006, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It looks like she hasn't really given him a straight answer about the cheating and he hasn't even tried to talk to her. I think you're blowing it sekrah. I would have attempted to at least sit down and try to talk with my fiance and mother of my daughter before doing all of this. I probably would have gotten pissed and stormed out like you did but wtf, its like you don't even care to understand what actually is going on between him and this guy and the problems that she had with your relationship. Have fun spending the rest of your life wondering what actually happened without actually trying to have a decent conversation with her about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. This is clearly your best post ever. Well done.

OP, read this post.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:15 PM

Yeah I have to admit this is a good thread but I know I wouldn't rest until I had clear answers as to what was going on so I could have some closure.

I would want to know I was in the right ending things that way and although he appears to be correct he still can't be 100% sure what was going on and when...doesn't this pose questions of how long, how often and even entertaining the small albeit remote possibility you may not be the father?

I guess I'm looking for what happened in the 3 years before and after you had your daughter. Obviously it wasn't the most healthy relationship but really whose is....