Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2006, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Why The WPT Will Be The Death Of Poker

The WPT was created for TV. So if it comes off like a TV show ... DUH!!
Old 04-08-2006, 09:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hating him because he acted a little nuts, was fidgety, looked groggy (and some of the other things I've read here today) is stupid. Reserve your hatred for the real assholes at the poker table, because there is no shortage of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can hate who I want!
You're not the boss of me!
I know you are, but what am I?

Seriously, I just found his table antics annoying. At least Matusow is funny. This kid kept getting up from the table when OTHER players were all-in on a hand he wasn't involved in, and pacing around.

He kept singing like a tool, doing that stupid fake yawn crap, his table talk was annoying as well.

I just disliked everything about the kid. I'll take Helmuth, Tony G or Matusow over Josh Schlien anyday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I hate playing with someone who just doesnt shut up. Do you know anyone like that, gnu?
Old 04-08-2006, 09:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I hate playing with someone who just doesnt shut up. Do you know anyone like that, gnu?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think I'm bad, wait until you meet Ghazban, mwuah-ha-ha-ha! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

p.s. No more A/J busting my J/J, k? AJ never forgets! And nice 5/7 to bust her Queens, she played those horribly.
Old 04-08-2006, 11:41 AM

[/ QUOTE ]p.s. No more A/J busting my J/J, k? AJ never forgets! And nice 5/7 to bust her Queens, she played those horribly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to try to bust you with KJo this time. No matter what you have. I'm going nuts waiting for this game.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:29 PM

Default tanning monitor

After watching the aruba tournament I have decided to patent my UV TANNING MONITOR to help all the pale white poker players in the world. Sdouble will be appearing in all advertising, with his mouth taped shut. Stay tuned for further detail.
Old 04-08-2006, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We all know many of these people that get on final tables want to make an impact and be remembered in their short tv moments of fame. The only way in their minds to "take advantage" of their moment of fame is to act like a jerk, which happens to be the easiest way to get attention on tv.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so funny. Maybe the rubes in Oklahoma think they need to be a-wipes on TV but for someone raised in LA this is just too hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, intelligence rules in LA...

Gimme a break
Old 08-28-2006, 04:47 AM

just out of curiousity, what would possess you to think like that? so strange. Couldn't be further from the truth. I would never get my boyfriend to kick you azz, I'll do it myself. IM ONLY JOKING- ONLY JOKING - best of luck- stacy matuson
Old 08-30-2006, 02:07 AM

And here you have the problem with the personalities of the Schleins and Matusons of the world in a nutshell.

It's not that they're irritating; it's that they're glad they're irritating. They enjoy it. It satisfies some sick need they have to piss off complete strangers.

The more negative your reaction, the bigger the high they get from causing it.