Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2006, 12:56 PM

Default Re: STTF [censored] thread. August. (NSFW)

If thats what you judge it as, then fold the QQ if you miss [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Its pretty rare to be so solidly sure online tho.

Tho looking back at the action it is a classic AA play.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If thats what you judge it as, then fold the QQ if you miss [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Its pretty rare to be so solidly sure online tho.

Tho looking back at the action it is a classic AA play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess if its a regular tourney I might not think he has KK/AA...but in the deepstack I felt like this is pretty likely a KK/AA line....

It was my first hand eva of a deepstack, so it was sort of a read based off of guess/premises I had.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sorry guys this is ridic OT, but i posted in computer/tech and got not help...if one of you could answer my ? about an ipod, it would be much appreciated.

link to thread

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you want your iTunes library to load onto her iPod, or do you want it to NOT load onto her iPod? To make it so that it doesn't automatically upload your playlist onto her iPod, plug your iPod into your dock or w/e, and go to iTunes, click Edit -> Preferences -> iPod, then click the manually manage songs and playlists bubble, that bubble determines whether or not your playlist is automatically uploaded when a new (or same one I'm not sure) iPod is plugged in.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sorry guys this is ridic OT, but i posted in computer/tech and got not help...if one of you could answer my ? about an ipod, it would be much appreciated.

link to thread

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you want your iTunes library to load onto her iPod, or do you want it to NOT load onto her iPod? To make it so that it doesn't automatically upload your playlist onto her iPod, plug your iPod into your dock or w/e, and go to iTunes, click Edit -> Preferences -> iPod, then click the manually manage songs and playlists bubble, that bubble determines whether or not your playlist is automatically uploaded when a new (or same one I'm not sure) iPod is plugged in.

[/ QUOTE ]

But the ultimate solution is to quit using ITunes and download something decent, like MediaMonkey.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:35 PM

WOOHOOO!!! I'm now a Gold Star Member! When I switched to Stars I wasn't sure what to make of this place, as I was up and down all over the place. But I do like the FPP program, and I'm running good now, so I think I'll stay.

Now that I'm a Gold Star Member, I look forward to seeing you all around the clubhouse. I haven't had the full tour yet, but the Spa and Fruit bar look nice to me.
Old 08-27-2006, 03:37 PM

Congrats Coach

I can beat the donk-Q7o hand from earlier in this thread.

This is flat out unbeatable though guys. In fact, I may post this in BBV under "beat this donk play by villian" or something.

This is like 1.5 - 2 hours into a $4/180.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t200 (7 handed) internettexasholdem.com

Hero (t4725)
Button (t4975)
SB (t4370)
BB (t5285)
UTG (t7970)
MP1 (t4005)
MP2 (t16610)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t600</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls t400.

Flop: (t1300) J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets t200</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t1000</font>, BB calls t800.

Turn: (t3300) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets t200</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t1000</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises to t1800</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t3125</font>, BB calls t1325.

River: (t9550) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: t9550

Hero has Qs As (full house, aces full of queens).
BB has 3s Kc (one pair, aces).
Outcome: Hero wins t9550. </font>
Old 08-27-2006, 03:56 PM

is online poker banned in japan? in the 3 years ive been playing online poker i dont think ive ever seen anyone from toyko or any other city in japan.
Old 08-27-2006, 03:59 PM

Im sure i could find a better one from today with enough motivation.

I mean that guy had a 4 black. One more and he wins.
Old 08-27-2006, 04:16 PM

Anyone know where the [censored] my [censored] car keys are? I haven't been able to [censored] find them since Friday night!
Old 08-27-2006, 04:17 PM

Yeah I think you left them at my mom's house.

burrrrrnnnnnnnnn