Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2006, 07:32 PM

Default Re: New Software- IdleMiner

Could you send a copy of one of the files you are trying to import to dev@idleminer.com. If we take a look at the file we might be able to find the problem.
Old 08-26-2006, 07:37 PM

I'll send it right over, but it doesn't say much. I'm only getting .HHF files and here's what it says inside when I open it in notepad.

Game #5035404720 starts.
#Game No : 5035404720
Hand histories are only displayed for hands that you were dealt cards
Old 08-26-2006, 07:54 PM

One thing you should know is that our program does not create hhfs it creates txt files. If you do not see any text files your path might still be wrong.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:07 PM

Default Tons of new Features

We added a whole bunch of new features here they are:

Manual Operation Mode
You can now select manual operation mode which will datamine open tables but will not open and close tables automaticaly. This is so you can datamine other tables while you play.

System Tray Control
When you minimze Idleminer it now goes to the system tray where you can control its operation by right clicking and selecting various options.

Specify Number of Tables to Datamine
You can now specify the exact number of tables for each limit you want to datamine. So you could for example observe 8 tables of 1/2 NL and 4 $33 S&G's

PT Omaha and PT Stud
PT Omaha and PT stud should now open correctly when you are datamining those games.

Win2k
IdleMiner should now function properly with win2k.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:48 PM

Default Re: Tons of new Features

[ QUOTE ]
We added a whole bunch of new features here they are:

Manual Operation Mode
You can now select manual operation mode which will datamine open tables but will not open and close tables automaticaly. This is so you can datamine other tables while you play.

System Tray Control
When you minimze Idleminer it now goes to the system tray where you can control its operation by right clicking and selecting various options.

Specify Number of Tables to Datamine
You can now specify the exact number of tables for each limit you want to datamine. So you could for example observe 8 tables of 1/2 NL and 4 $33 S&G's

PT Omaha and PT Stud
PT Omaha and PT stud should now open correctly when you are datamining those games.

Win2k
IdleMiner should now function properly with win2k.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome udpdate!

Except, I am not smart enough to make "manual operation mode work" it still closes all the tables I am sitting at and opens new ones to mine, which isn't very nice [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

This feature though would be awesome though to have, being able to mine 8 tables, while playing 4 or whichever.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Except, I am not smart enough to make "manual operation mode work" it still closes all the tables I am sitting at and opens new ones to mine, which isn't very nice [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm experiencing the same issue. When the program is stopped, the "Manual Operation" checkbox is locked (greyed). If I have tables open, they are closed when I click start, before I can toggle the checkbox.

Also, when I upgraded my default selected limits stayed the same, but there was no value in the "Num Tables" drop down. Tables weren't being opened until I changed it to Auto (or any other number, I assume)
Old 08-26-2006, 11:57 PM

still nothing happens for me..i click star and it disapears
Old 08-27-2006, 12:28 AM

We're working on it, well keep you posted.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm experiencing the same issue. When the program is stopped, the "Manual Operation" checkbox is locked (greyed). If I have tables open, they are closed when I click start, before I can toggle the checkbox.

Also, when I upgraded my default selected limits stayed the same, but there was no value in the "Num Tables" drop down. Tables weren't being opened until I changed it to Auto (or any other number, I assume)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok we've put up a new patch that makes manual mode persistant, and makes it so you can start it before you start the actual datamining.

Also we've made it properly convert limits stored from a previous version (the number of tables is set as automatic, automatically!).
Old 08-27-2006, 02:34 PM

Is there any way to force a rescan of tables? I have it set to mine 4 tables at one limit and AUTO at another. Even though more tables that meet the criteria are out there, it hasn't opened more than 6--2 at one level and 4 at the other. I can get around this by flipping it into manual mode, I guess.

Also, add a vote to the desired ability to mine multiple types of games at the same time--in my case O8 ring and NL tourneys. Or, if you can do that now, LMK how.

Yours,

Makonnen