Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2006, 02:37 AM

Default I thought I was good, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have won over 30K in last 7 weeks. Running hot in MTT's and $5-$10NL. Tonight I realized I suck at poker and have been getting run over by the deck. I am a check-calling weak punk. I got stacked twice in NL1000 by simply getting outplayed by much better players.

I was chip leader in the party superthursday with 200 players left and busted out 100 because I suck and make a move on the only player who can bust me eat the table. I still have not gotten over the concept that just because you have a big stak you do not need to win every pot you play. AHHHHHHHHHHF Ouya09Y*^T*&OR^$E&%RI^T*IOUI

I realize this is not BBV worthy because instead of tilting off my bankroll I turned off Partypoker and am going to bed. But seriously I realize that im not very good at poker. I make stupid plays way too much.

)&(&T*^&R$&^*&*YT*^R^&T*O( *)*&RE&%&R^&&(*R*^UY*)(*)*(&am p;*&R^TYU(Y&*^R*&*&(*(&*(^&amp ;*^R^TY(*_*(&*T&YU
Old 08-25-2006, 02:41 AM

Default Re: I thought I was good, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think this is a brag masked to look like a beat [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2006, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think this is a brag masked to look like a beat [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

not really. but actually last time i cryed on here about how much i suck i chopped the super the next night. so, just wishful thinking. this is therpeutic. but the messed up thing is that this time its not even bad beats that are the problem, its the fact that i all of sudden suck at poker.god darnitlajkedoyf9OIT*^TYOP*^R*T&*YU(*^&*%^% *&(*(&(*^*%^&^*&^R&R&R^&am p;^%&%^%&*^&%^&%^%&*^R^T&Y *U(O*&^*&(*()&^*&R&T
Old 08-25-2006, 02:51 AM

&*(%^(*&%(*&^*(&()*&&%%^$% &^%&*%^&*$*&%^&^*(&^(*&amp ;%^*$%^*$*&^(*&^
Old 08-25-2006, 03:00 AM

poopty poo for you

edit - just wanted to see how cool me and ghostface's avatars would look next to eachother. yup, looks pretty cool.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
poopty poo for you

edit - just wanted to see how cool me and ghostface's avatars would look next to eachother. yup, looks pretty cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol