Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2006, 10:31 AM

Default Re: Great program

[ QUOTE ]
Playing on two monitors works fine here, but i have to pause the script when moving the tables to the second monitor(wont move when the bar is active). Once in place i restart it and play as usual. Luckily at least Stars let you remember table positions(two monitors also) session to session.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you using MouseSelect nav. mode? Otherwise you should be able to move any table other than the currently selected one just fine, no?

In any case though, I put it one the list.
Old 08-23-2006, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I see. I will try to improve the code, but it's pretty hard to do with only one monitor.

[/ QUOTE ]

I smell a 'buy Roland a nice new montior' thread starting! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2006, 12:21 AM

Well, the problem I was having was that whenever I clicked on the blue highlighting bar, the table would move to my 1st monitor. After editing the script with your suggestion, I could no longer move tables around! The solution I found was to put the highlight bar at the bottom of the table (instead of at the title bar) so that I don't have to click it when dragging tables around.

[ QUOTE ]
Tizim, I don't know what the problem is... have you tried other AHK scripts, and if yes did they run fine?
Also, a simple reboot sometimes does the trick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I use a bunch of other AHK scripts with pretty much no CPU usage at all. Something to note is that if I enter configuration mode, TN no longer consumes so much CPU. Once I exit configuration, it eats up my CPU once again. I'll try reinstalling.
Old 08-24-2006, 04:42 AM

I take it you're using MouseSelect navigation mode. Please confirm.

Are you playing on Party?

One thing you could try is turning off ActivateTarget.
Old 08-24-2006, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I smell a 'buy Roland a nice new montior' thread starting!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Right now I'd be happy if I had one decent monitor - my Samsung 214T is broken [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
I was supposed to get a replace, like, last week. Lies and empty promises. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Samsung support isn't quite as bad as Party support, but not much better either.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:06 PM

Are you using MouseSelect nav. mode? Otherwise you should be able to move any table other than the currently selected one just fine, no?

I use AQ mode. And it is just the table with a bar on that wont move, yes. The others, no probs.
Old 08-24-2006, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I use AQ mode. And it is just the table with a bar on that wont move, yes. The others, no probs.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I don't get is why you have to move the currently selected table - if you wanna move a table, just do it when it isn't selected. What am I missing?
Old 08-24-2006, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I take it you're using MouseSelect navigation mode. Please confirm.

Are you playing on Party?

One thing you could try is turning off ActivateTarget.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am using MouseSelect navigation mode, I am playing on Party, and ActivateTarget is already turned off (I was trying different things out - not even sure what it does).

[ QUOTE ]
What I don't get is why you have to move the currently selected table - if you wanna move a table, just do it when it isn't selected. What am I missing?

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you referring to MouseSelect mode? With MouseSelect on, how can you move a table without selecting it? If your mouse goes over a table, that table's automatically selected.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you referring to MouseSelect mode? With MouseSelect on, how can you move a table without selecting it? If your mouse goes over a table, that table's automatically selected.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know, it's the reason I asked. It's on the list.
Btw, you could also just use NiftWindows (everyone ought to).
Old 08-26-2006, 11:10 AM

I finally managed to run TN by resinstalling winwdows.
Now all is ok.

I tried it under pokerstars and I have a little problem.
I use the activatetable mode and I set the transparency of the navigation bar to zero (confusing otherwise).

But sometimes I have 5 tables who pop-up while I am playing on another rable and I am unable to find what was the first table to pop-up. I would like to see easily where I need to play quickly, because it is really stressing to have all theses clocks with countdown while trying to be focused on the game.

Any idea ?