Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2006, 04:51 PM

Default Dell 9300 and Bodog

I have a Dell 9300 and I am having trouble with Bodog. Called their technical support and they said they will get back to me. Anyone else with a Dell 9300 having problems with Bodog.

It worked fine with the older version. The new Bodog software works on my other laptop with wireless connection but not on my Dell. I have also just reinstalled the operating system and still doesn't work. It allows me to log in but freezes up when I try to enter a tournament. No other problems with my laptop. Any ideas?
Old 01-23-2006, 12:21 PM

Default Re: Dell 9300 and Bodog

[ QUOTE ]
Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Find a new site to play on? Bugs aside the interface is still unplayable.

I took all of my money out and went elsewhere...I will return once their interface becomes playable again, and when they fix their bugs.
Old 01-23-2006, 01:10 PM

I already took my money out. That is not my main site but I like to play the Sunday 100k. Oh well I can always play in on my other laptop. The old software was working with no problems.
Old 01-23-2006, 01:29 PM

I've had 2-3 crashes/tournament with my 9300 but it's still playable (if you don't mind the rest of the horribleness and all.)
Old 01-23-2006, 04:43 PM

"I have a Dell 9300 and I am having trouble with Bodog. Called their technical support and they said they will get back to me. Anyone else with a Dell 9300 having problems with Bodog."

Two weeks ago, my 9300 crashed twice in the 100K tourny.
Had to reboot both times so I missed key hands in other tourny's on other sites.
Won't be playing Bodog again until I hear it's been changed back or improved.
Old 01-23-2006, 04:53 PM

I even reinstalled my operating system because I was also having problems with MTH. That didn't fix anything. Oh well I don't know why it doesn't work. I'm not going to worry about Bodog.

Anyone use MTH? The SnG option doesn't work on my 9300 but it works on my other laptop. Seems like the bottom part where you enter how many SnGs you want to start is cutoff. They are working on it but just wanted to know if I am the only one experiencing these problems.
Old 01-23-2006, 09:03 PM

What was Bodog thinking? Rumor has it they are going to change some things around (allow non-retarded multi-tabling, change the colors, bigger cards, fix the bugs).....but damn if that site wasn't nice already.

P.S. They are never going back to their old software, at least that's what I hear.
Old 01-23-2006, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rumor has it they are going to change some things around (allow non-retarded multi-tabling, change the colors, bigger cards, fix the bugs)

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be very happy if that came to pass. Any sort of source for this, or a rumored date when these changes might see the light of day?
Old 01-24-2006, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Rumor has it they are going to change some things around (allow non-retarded multi-tabling, change the colors, bigger cards, fix the bugs)

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be very happy if that came to pass. Any sort of source for this, or a rumored date when these changes might see the light of day?

[/ QUOTE ]

The source is one of the Bodog Poker Customer Service Representatives. I've made it a habit to call them every few days just to see what the scoop is, and to vent my frustrations to an actual person (e-mails too easily get dropped into the "Bodog Interface Sucks" folder).

He said these changes would be made "within the next month."

God I hope so.